Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is actually my second one...now i have two of the red/white/black flame helmet from circa 2000!!! this thing looks to have never been worn...$100!!!! now i need a circa 2002, motogp, and the black/yellow retro of colin edwards!! lets see those helmet collections!

·
Member (Large)
2,533 Posts
pics mofo!

I just wish that the replica helmets would fit my head! For some reason arai, in their infinite wisdom, have always chosen to leave the signet/profile wearers high and dry when it comes to replica helmets. There are a few for the profile now, but nothing compared to the other helmets like the rx7. I really wish they would stick all the extras on the profiles too, it would be nice to have some of the super cool ventilation that comes on those $800 rx7's. And I would be happy to pay for it too.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
that's a cool red bull helmet!!! you should get a wing for the wing!!:woot:

tai: you wanna ride next weekend? today's my birthday so i'm going to have to teach my liver a lesson or two on enzyme production for the next 2 days. next week i'm swamped with work. but after that i should be free for a little while.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts