Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Jordon on a Duc GP bike and being scared by Vale... (dhdrider)

Dude thats great!!!! Some people have all the luck!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Jordon on a Duc GP bike and being scared by Vale... (superbike2001)

Some people have all the talent and money!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Jordon on a Duc GP bike and being scared by Vale... (dhdrider)

That's awesome. I'll be Jordan had to change his shorts!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Jordon on a Duc GP bike and being scared by Vale... (rc74racer)

Thats a cool video. Too bad Jordan couldn't even have a matching helmet.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: Jordon on a Duc GP bike and being scared by Vale... (glockem45)

I think his helmet didn't match because he was outfitted by Ducati with leathers to ride the Mamola GP bike. This was the same bike Randy Mamola was giving two up rides on at Laguna this year. Jordan probaby has almost as many helmets as he does shoes

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Jordon on a Duc GP bike and being scared by Vale... (ebnash)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ebnash »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I think his helmet didn't match because he was outfitted by Ducati with leathers to ride the Mamola GP bike. This was the same bike Randy Mamola was giving two up rides on at Laguna this year. Jordan probaby has almost as many helmets as he does shoes
</TD></TR></TABLE>
That's is one thing I didn't understand. Randy Mamola was at the Yamaha booth doing his autograph thing, but he has a Ducati GP bike? I would think since he was doing a autograph session for Yamaha, in the Yamaha booth, signing a Yamaha poster...he would have a Yamaha GP bike. I'm not up on my Mamola history, did he ever ride for Ducati?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
As for the blue helmet I would assume its a North Carolina thing, and as for Mamola its a Marlboro thing.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts