Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just saw the picks from Daytona with Pridmore in the Jordan getup on amasuperbike.com. Why did they have to do the NC blue? Not a big fan of the baby blue but I like Pridmore...guess I'll have to cheer for him anyway.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Jordan Suzuki (Giannis)

Cause the guy paying the bills, and getting all the media attention can have ANY color he wants.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Jordan Suzuki (Duc)

He's an idiot. Why not Chicago Bulls red and/or back he played if them a lot longer then with the tarholes. Or even Laney High colors, he played for them just as long as Carolina. But he should really paint the bike wolfpack red and white cause everyone knows he was going to go to NC State, but he didn't want to play in the shadow of the best college bball player ever, David Thompson.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Jordan Suzuki (wolf44)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by wolf44 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I just saw the picks from Daytona with Pridmore in the Jordan getup on amasuperbike.com. Why did they have to do the NC blue? Not a big fan of the baby blue but I like Pridmore...guess I'll have to cheer for him anyway.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Because that's the blue Jordan used in his "brand". Remember who's the biggest sponsor for his team? No one but himself (well, his "brand").

I agree the current scheme desgin (plain) with that blue isn't attactive at all. In fact, it looks gay (the same with the leather suit).............. let's just hope that Jordan will hire a designer to make it look better while retaining the use of his "brand" blue.

Modified by Sunny at 3:06 PM 1/7/2005

Modified by Sunny at 3:06 PM 1/7/2005

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Jordan Suzuki (Sunny)

Jordan could have it in pink with white poka-dots & that is his right. Still I will agree for that baby blue it is good. In the ski-shop business we called it "powder blue" as all these babes went honky for it once colours took over grey, black & navy blue back in the mid-50s.

Modified by Smitty at 12:53 PM 1/8/2005

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Jordan Suzuki (jager)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by jager »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">He's an idiot. Why not Chicago Bulls red and/or back he played if them a lot longer then with the tarholes. </TD></TR></TABLE>

He is a lot more loyal to UNC than to the Bulls.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Jordan Suzuki (wolf44)

The more Jordans we have to draw attention (money) to this sport, the better. Until we get some major money out there to help, we will always have 6 guys chasing a championship and 20 bikes fighting for best privateer. I say paint his bike with what ever he wants, as long as he brings some of his big money sponsors with him.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
anyone that has followed Jordans carrer for even a minute knows why he uses that color, that's the only reason for him using it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: (drsus)

Hey if Kotex wanted to give me money for racing you bet it would be baby blue and white with the big word KOTEX right on the damn side of the bike. I say paint them whatever color you want. Just so long as the money is still green.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: (sean edgett)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by sean edgett »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Hey if Kotex wanted to give me money for racing you bet it would be baby blue and white with the big word KOTEX right on the damn side of the bike. I say paint them whatever color you want. Just so long as the money is still green.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Sean, i thought you were sponsored by Kotex last year. you really should go for the Midol deal though, maybe then your pit personality would change for the best.

Modified by cb186 at 4:03 PM 1/7/2005

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: (cb186)

Whatever color it is, Jason better buckle down.

Having Geoff May finish ahead of him in the DIS tire tests doesn't bode too well.

12 G. May Suzuki GSX-R1000 1:42.501
13 J. Pridmore Suzuki GSX-R1000 1:42.795

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: (900CR)

Holy crap thats big talk from somone who is going to see my tail in front of him more aften than not and most likely just a distant speck at then end of straightaway. Thats alright keep talking that microphone will become permanently planted in your pit area.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

if you ride half as well as you shovel BS, you may actually have a chance of beating me a couple times this year, not likely, but possible.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: (cb186)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by cb186 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Sean, i thought you were sponsored by Kotex last year. you really should go for the Midol deal though, maybe then your pit personality would chance for the best.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Sorry Sean, that was a good one.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: (sparky)

When YOU sponsor YOUR own team, you can paint the bikes whatever color you want.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: (900CR)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 900CR »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Whatever color it is, Jason better buckle down.

Having Geoff May finish ahead of him in the DIS tire tests doesn't bode too well.

12 G. May Suzuki GSX-R1000 1:42.501
13 J. Pridmore Suzuki GSX-R1000 1:42.795 </TD></TR></TABLE>

Pridmore's times don't indicate anything of significance with regard his and his bike's competitiveness in that his Suzuki is not yet even up to Superstock standards of modification much less Superbike.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Re: (bsess)

I am sorry you feel that you have to put me down to make yourself feel so fast. If I recall my lap times were still faster than yours this year and I only raced 3 weekends. So I can not wait, I tell you what I will pre-register last so that way you will have at least a half lap chance to be in front.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re: (bsess)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by bsess »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Pridmore's times don't indicate anything of significance with regard his and his bike's competitiveness in that his Suzuki is not yet even up to Superstock standards of modification much less Superbike.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Really? Then why even time the event? I'd say they say a lot.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

but, you were riding a R1, while i was on a R6, at BIR. ok, now i have to look up some stats from last season.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts