Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Behind In His Steering...
437 Posts
I don't have one myself, but a pal of mine really likes his and uses it all the time. He said it's a big improvement over a typical standard 'pack that flaps around at higher speed. He has mentioned any negatives.

From what I've seen of it, it looks like a well-made product. Your results may vary!!

·
Registered
84 Posts
I have an Oakley backpack I love. I can't find it online with a quick search. The equivalent now is $200! Crazy. I paid $70 for mine. I use it only for riding from home to my Dad's house about 2 1/2 hours away. I can put my shoes and enough clothes in there for a weekend plus 5lbs of frozen fish last time, heh.

Rider approved @ 145mph at least once.

·
tough as sardines
196 Posts
I used an MC specific backpack when I first started riding. Once I was done w/ school I just couldn't justify the back and shoulder discomfort since I didn't use it much off the bike from that point on.

I eventually got one of these, Cortech by Tour Master Sport Tail Bag :: MotorcycleGear.com

On the RC I simply run the bungees around the stock passenger seat and it makes for a very secure storage spot. It doesn't look retarded on the bike and is secure up to triple digit speeds. I've used it now on a Bandit 600, SV1000S, R1 and the RC. It's been a great investment especially combined w/ the saddlebags.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.