Speedzilla Forums banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Re: Jimmy, hurry up before the auction ends (Emperor_Nero)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Emperor_Nero »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Actually Jager, It was you I was referring to, or at least your general tone.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I think Nero needs a time out!

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Emperor_Nero »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">FWIW, it is my language, one of them.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Great for you!, but if you haven't noticed Italian isn't the general language of this board. If you want most here to be informed or entertained by your post try speaking English so we all can get it. If you want to speak Italian, go to an Italian website. Few are impressed with the scope of your language skills - I for one hate that braggart shit.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #22 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Emperor_Nero »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Looks like Jimmy might have offended you in the past with a "rice-burner" slam. Must of gotten under your skin, huh ?</TD></TR></TABLE>
<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Jager »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">And lastly I think jimmy has made fun of plenty of people in his time(check his website, which I totally agree about riceburners)</TD></TR></TABLE>

Great detective work there Nero, you must not have a grasp of the english language yet, hint look "agree" up in the dictionary. Just pointing out that he can dish it out as well as take it. Nobody gets under my skin, especially on an internet forum, I could care less about what most people have to say. I never made a personnal attack on anyone and if you think that is what the above is you completely off based. Sorry if it came off like that. But just look at the post by hearing8 to mental:
<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by hearing8 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Mental you wuss...whats the problem got a stick up your leg?

Ooops.

LOL </TD></TR></TABLE> Why isn't this considered a personnal attack in your book? B/C it is just a lighthearted sort of inside joke. And my above post was in the same matter, based on previous posts by jimmy. Not a personnal attack at all. Believe me much worse things can be said, but I would never do that. I don't judge people by the stuff I read on an internet forum, which a lot of people seem to do, which I think is far worse than poking a little fun every now and again. Sometimes you deserve it, it keeps you honest. Read what I posted in jimmy's topic about getting a porsche, I called him a puss for not getting a manual. Do I really think he is a puss or do I even care what he gets, no just messing with him a bit. Maybe you guys are different in Italy, but I think jimmy gets what I'm saying.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Re: Jimmy, hurry up before the auction ends (oneducs)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by oneducs »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"><FONT SIZE="5">General Ducati Chat Forum</FONT>

jager you know this is the forum we use to talk about Ducati motorcycles and all that goes with that. not a place to make fun of people you find to be beneath you. take your humor to the The Lounge - For Non-Motorsports Chat and have fun at my expense but be warned i like to have fun to.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Anyway one, you were right from the start. Sorry, editing out my first post, nothing to see here.

No I don't think I'll take it to the lounge b/c you guys ACTUALLY personnally attack each other, just go read strangeloves, onesducs, gianns, etc posts in the political section if you want the definition of a personnal attack.
No friendly jabs there just hate it seems like.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Re: Jimmy, hurry up before the auction ends (jager)

what goes on in the political section or The Lounge stays in political section and The Lounge. kinda like Vagas

G

·
Discussion Starter · #25 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by jager »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Anyway one, you were right from the start. Sorry, editing out my first post, nothing to see here. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Thanks oneducs...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #26 ·

by the way nero, you get my IM, if not check the lounge area, got a question for ya.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #27 ·

I guess if Jimmy made his money legitimately...i respect him. he worked hard and spends his money on nice toys and we should all shuddup.

I guess if Jimmy bought all these toys with his parents money, an inheritance or drug money...then he really sucks!!!...he's a big immature fako flako.

Jimmy...did you invent the "the clapper"?? if so "jimmy for president".
if you are spending someone else's money..then you suck!

if you won the lottery...i would think that was cool. most of us are working schleps who dream of your toys

G

·
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Re: Jimmy, hurry up before the auction ends (autostrada1)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by autostrada1 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> I guess if Jimmy made his money legitimately...i respect him. he worked hard and spends his money on nice toys and we should all shuddup.

I guess if Jimmy bought all these toys with his parents money, an inheritance or drug money...then he really sucks!!!...he's a big immature fako flako.

Jimmy...did you invent the "the clapper"?? if so "jimmy for president".
if you are spending someone else's money..then you suck!

if you won the lottery...i would think that was cool. most of us are working schleps who dream of your toys</TD></TR></TABLE>

Why does it matter where his money came from? It's just life, who gives a shit

G

·
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Re: Jimmy, hurry up before the auction ends (themagicalswitch)

its the difference between a natural diamond and cubic zirconia.
one's real, and one's fake ass.
its the difference between your wife making you a nice homemade meal versus buying you some processed frozen crap from 7-11 and claiming she made it from scratch. one's genuine and one's just...crap

anyways, that just my opinion ..im just some backwoods canadian whittling sticks with my made in uzbekistan cheap crap fake tin knife

G

·
Discussion Starter · #30 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by autostrada1 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">"jimmy for president".</TD></TR></TABLE>

Jimmy for president?
Dude, you're not even an American citizen - maybe just a Canadian with US envy?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Re: Jimmy, hurry up before the auction ends (Nick D.)

JIMMY FOR PRESIDENT OF THE MASSACHEUSETTS FERRARI CLUB.
(NO DUMBASS F**KEN CANADIANS ALLOWED)
signed...the fathers of massacheusetts and knower of all things

G

·
Discussion Starter · #32 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by autostrada1 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">JIMMY FOR PRESIDENT OF THE MASSACHEUSETTS FERRARI CLUB.
(NO DUMBASS F**KEN CANADIANS ALLOWED)
signed...the fathers of massacheusetts and knower of all things
</TD></TR></TABLE>

LOL!!

(Massachusetts)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Re: Jimmy, hurry up before the auction ends (hearing8)

ah, Canada...all tucked away down there.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Jimmy seems to be misunderstood on all the boards he posts on. I've yet to see him enter any intelligent, meaningful discourse on any of the boards he posts.
I haven't been here for awhile, but let me guess, you've had the following threads on Speedzilla.
1. Show me your fridge.
2. Driving my Ferrari in the rain.
3. Pics of Turbo cab/bought Turbo cab
4. pics of my keys.
How close am I?
EDIT: Just checked three out of four aint bad!!

21 - 35 of 35 Posts