Speedzilla Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
He with the senior member
5,671 Posts
wow, gay boy wins one race, and everyone is right there slobbering on his little knob again, priceless... LMFAO!
Y'know, that right there sounds pretty damned gay to me.

Isn't it funny that the loudest gay-bashers tend to be errr.....a little self-challenged when it comes to their own sexuality?

At least, that's what I've seen one the years.

It's starting to make us wonder about you, dawg.....

You wanna ride Rossi, do ya?

LOL!

·
Currently: Moderating
12,576 Posts
Because he is a bottom-feeding arsehole troll. The best thing to do is ignore this f u c k t a r d. Put him on ignore - it makes for a much nicer board (until someone quotes him, of course. ;) )
This board folded up without me, you muppet! I was asked over and over to come back. So I did. No one misses you when you leave though, standing in the corner with your fingers in your ears acting like you don't hear everyone calling your bullshit out over and over.:rtfm Just put everyone on ignore like MrGrn Jr. But we all know you read my posts. Everyone knows! I'm quoted over and over and it matters to you.:)

·
Registered
5,748 Posts

Isn't it funny that the loudest gay-bashers tend to be errr.....a little self-challenged when it comes to their own sexuality?

LOL![/QUOT

no, you broken down old bastard, he's not my type, I'd sooner bang Hillary, and let you post pictures on the net... lmfao! :D

·
He with the senior member
5,671 Posts

LOL![/QUOT

no, you broken down old bastard, he's not my type, I'd sooner bang Hillary, and let you post pictures on the net... lmfao! :D

Hillary? Jeez, now I KNOW you're lost it. Better go get yourself checked out, man..... :) :) :)

21 - 27 of 27 Posts