Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So far, I have the feeling that it's looking like Jorge is going to win this one with a comfortable margin to spare. I believe the more intriguing contest is going to be the race for second between Rossi and Marquez. While he's never finished lower than 2nd place at Jerez, it's widely known to be Marc's least favorite track and so far this weekend, Rossi has demonstrated excellent pace in practice and, of course, QP2 by taking Pole position. I hope nobody crashes out so we can watch an exciting battle to the finish. :woot:

·
He with the senior member
5,671 Posts
Rossi, still the master.

He absolutely demolished Lolly and Marquez in the dry, in Spain.

The look on JL's face when he came in, told the whole story.
And MM rode right past Rossi on the cool down lap without even looking at him or nodding or congratulating him, like the unsporting little prick he is.

The race itself was so dominated that it wasn't that exciting. Pity, I thought it would be much closer than this.....of course, the Old Man is "Done. Stick a pin in him!" according to some armchair quarterbacks here." LOL!!!!

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rossi, still the master.

He absolutely demolished Lolly and Marquez in the dry, in Spain.

The look on JL's face when he came in, told the whole story.
And MM rode right past Rossi on the cool down lap without even looking at him or nodding or congratulating him, like the unsporting little prick he is.

The race itself was so dominated that it wasn't that exciting. Pity, I thought it would be much closer than this.....of course, the Old Man is "Done. Stick a pin in him!" according to some armchair quarterbacks here." LOL!!!!
Rossi gave a truly superb performance. As far as the sportsmanship comments are concerned, none of the top three are directly communicating or acknowledging each other anywhere in person so that's kind of a silly remark..

·
5,671 Posts
Rossi gave a truly superb performance. As far as the sportsmanship comments are concerned, none of the top three are directly communicating or acknowledging each other anywhere in person so that's kind of a silly remark..
haha!!! Possibly, but it felt good saying it ;) ;)

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
There you go again with those facts, they'll be your undoing.

Great performance by rossi but OB, let's not crown him just yet, if ever again.

·
5,671 Posts
There you go again with those facts, they'll be your undoing.

Great performance by rossi but OB, let's not crown him just yet, if ever again.
He doesn't need our crowns.....he's just thoroughly enjoying confounding the folks who laughed him off all these years. :)

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
Rumor has it, the whole paddock was a tad disgruntled. Seems like Michelin is up to it's old shenannigans again, and is making "special" tires for just Rossi. If you can't beat them, buy them... lmfao! :D

·
Currently: Moderating
12,576 Posts
Rumor has it, the whole paddock was a tad disgruntled. Seems like Michelin is up to it's old shenannigans again, and is making "special" tires for just Rossi. If you can't beat them, buy them... lmfao! :D
He'd have as many titles as Marquez without those purchased titles and we all know it.

OMG, they aren't talking to each other! OMG!

Of course not, you muppet! They hate Rossi and his whole stupid traveling circus of skinny jean wearing 50+ year old fans with guts.:rtfm

·
5,671 Posts
LOL! Yeah, that's it!!!

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
He doesn't need our crowns.....he's just thoroughly enjoying confounding the folks who laughed him off all these years. :)
TBF I don't anyone laughed him off. I'm pretty sure no one ruled him out of contention.

·
5,671 Posts
TBF I don't anyone laughed him off. I'm pretty sure no one ruled him out of contention.
Quotes like "He's done. Stick a pin in him..." and "He only won the championships because he had custom tires built for him and overnighted to him" and so on.....used to be pretty common here.
Until he proved everyone completely wrong. Again.

I love it....as you can tell. :)

·
Registered
398 Posts
Rossi rode yet another superb race. While the race itself was a bit boring, VR proved once again why he has MILLIONS of fans worldwide.
One thing I've noticed is that the haters are the most vocal (hiding behind a keyboard) in this day of social media. I'm sure VR cries himself to sleep every night wondering why he as dozens of haters in the world.:grin2:

·
12,576 Posts
Quotes like "He's done. Stick a pin in him..." and "He only won the championships because he had custom tires built for him and overnighted to him" and so on.....used to be pretty common here.
Until he proved everyone completely wrong. Again.

I love it....as you can tell. :)
But he hasn't won a title in 6 YEARS since we've been making these comments? So we've been right? He gave us the best years on the forum on the Ducati, he killed his best friend, he pretzeled his leg and has shown 2nd place speed if everyone crashes or even manage 2-3 wins if it rains or lightning strikes. Meanwhile he got walked by a ROOKIE?:woot:

And again, THE DUCATI YEARS!:rtfm

So basically, we have been right!:p

·
12,576 Posts
One thing I've noticed is that the haters are the most vocal (hiding behind a keyboard) in this day of social media.
You must be talking about yourself, keyboard cowboy. I'm at the races, all disciplines and I've started countless threads of my weekends. I've met the riders, been guests of the teams, talked with the engineers and had some cool times. Everyone here knows I've been to WorldSBK, SuperCross, MotoGP, MotoCross De Nations, ArenaCross, AMA Nationals, NASCAR, X Games and others. You still haven't left your mother's basement.:rtfm

·
5,671 Posts
Why would you ask OB that question? You are the only a s s h o l e to make such a statement.
Because he is a bottom-feeding arsehole troll. The best thing to do is ignore this f u c k t a r d. Put him on ignore - it makes for a much nicer board (until someone quotes him, of course. ;) )

1 - 20 of 27 Posts