Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So what's up with Biaggi???? Finally gets his No 1 ride and he can't do anything with it??

So who has?? or who saved the photo shop pic of Max on the Kleenx Bike??

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: (nedragr)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by nedragr »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">So what's up with Biaggi???? Finally gets his No 1 ride and he can't do anything with it??

So who has?? or who saved the photo shop pic of Max on the Kleenx Bike??</TD></TR></TABLE>

Um dude,...those are not the race results !

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: (RCF4)

Three 'mericans in the top five. Go Colin, Hopper & Hayden!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: (2 Strokes Forever)

The Kid's runnin good, sitting second after the second session, Hopper's even infront of rossi....USA is AOK

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: (wolf44)

Hopper went from 10th to 3rd towards the end of the second session. I think he threw on a qualifier.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: (RCF4)

Well ya........... he's still slower than 14 other guys. Oh ya maybe it's the broken leg he had this last winter.
That's it!!!!

He's moved up to sixth in the FREE PRACTICE Nr.2

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the leg is doing just fine, it's been almost a month since they declared it healed.
Hopper definitively threw on a Q tire for that last minute jump in the standings. He still one of the FEW consistent guys in the 1:41s....Rossi, Sete, Nicky, Colin and Hopper are the only consistent guys right now.
Looks like the at least the beginning of this season might actually have some good racing outside of Rossi/Sete.

I think these two guys know something we don't

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: (drsus)

Sorry guys, Hopkins is not gonna be on the podium, unless there is a whole lot of crashing out there. It looks like Gibernau and Biaggi have the strongest hands right now. They each did a dozen or more '41s. Nicky and Vale each had 9 laps in the 41s.

Colin, Barros and Melandri each had 5 or 6 laps in the '41s. Tamada had 2 and Hopper had 3.

It kind of looks like Honda has the upper hand right now.
Suzuki has made a nice improvement.
Ducati is lost.
Kawasaki is lost.
KR and Blata are hoping to catch up to Kawasakii so that they can be lost too.

Tomorrow's another day, I bet Rossi and Burgess close the gap.

It would be fun to watch Nicky fight for a win and Hopper in the top 5.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: (999)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 999 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Tomorrow's another day, I bet Rossi and Burgess close the gap.

It would be fun to watch Nicky fight for a win and Hopper in the top 5.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

I think that's what the race will look like

Rossi/Sete #1 (it's a toss up)

Nicky
Melandri
Colin
Hopper

all somewhere in the top 5

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: (drsus)

I seem to say this a lot...I will worry about Free Practice when they start to pay points for it...until then it is just practice.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: (hearing8)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by hearing8 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I seem to say this a lot...I will worry about Free Practice when they start to pay points for it...until then it is just practice.</TD></TR></TABLE>
So you don't worry about qualifying either, coz they dont pay points................sheesh, whatever

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: (JamesP)

1. Rossi
2. Hayden
3. Edwards

Gibernau's lack of tire management will put im in the gravel %80 through the race. Sandbagging is one important element in practice. Just look at those two yahoos smiling like kings. I like watching the switchovers-Melandri from Yam to Hon, Bayliss from Duc to Hon, Xaus from Duc to Yam, and watching how they adjust. This is gonna be a real smoker...Thanks for the times gav.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: (kiwigav)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by kiwigav »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
So you don't worry about qualifying either, coz they dont pay points................sheesh, whatever
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Wow your a genius...when did I say that? Moron.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Re: (elkheart)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by elkheart »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">1. Rossi
2. Hayden
3. Edwards

Gibernau's lack of tire management will put im in the gravel %80 through the race. Sandbagging is one important element in practice. Just look at those two yahoos smiling like kings. I like watching the switchovers-Melandri from Yam to Hon, Bayliss from Duc to Hon, Xaus from Duc to Yam, and watching how they adjust. This is gonna be a real smoker...Thanks for the times gav.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Bollocks, Gibernau will be fine, dont know if Edwards will still be smiling like that after qualifying 15th, oh wait, maybe he's sandbagging.....................

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re: (hearing8)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by hearing8 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Wow your a genius...when did I say that? Moron.</TD></TR></TABLE>
errr, you said you dont worry about Free Practice because they don't pay points, correct? Just wondering if you worry about qualifying as they don't pay points either...read it slower if you can't understand what you typed, just querying your logic??? (or lack of??)
........ dickhead
well, he started it

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: (kiwigav)

Ok..I see what you are saying...this is my fault. See I wrote that I will start worrying about free practice when they pay points...mostly because since there is nothing really on the line you can't expect teams to treat it like a points paying part of the event...I didn't think I needed to explain that qualifing which can and does have an effect on the race is not included in that.

Your still a moron for reading one thing I wrote and applying broadly.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.