Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The weather is starting to get warm. If you guys would like to meet up for a get aquainted ride let me know. I rode out to Raleigh today to Matison Yamaha, Suzuki shop. (Any word on them ?) They have a ride contact list on the wall for people who would like to meet up with others who ride.Pretty decent if you ask me.

I'm still on convalescent leave from work (surgery). So I haven't been on the board in a few weeks, but if you all would like to meet up sometime email me or give me a call. 919-753-6490

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Jager and AA 996 and anyone else in the area (Highsider)

It wasn't anything serious was it? (surgery)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Jager and AA 996 and anyone else in the area (Highsider)

Hi Highsider, I'd love to ride with you soon. My fuel quick disconnect broke while I was removing the tank the other day so I'm down waiting for parts.
I'll give you a call soon though.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Jager and AA 996 and anyone else in the area (AA 996)

Cool, just saw this thread. I was up snowboarding this past weekend. I'm usually here on the weekends so that is a good time to ride. A lot of the members of this board and other riders meet at micheals in chapel hill/carrboro on sundays.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Jager and AA 996 and anyone else in the area (jager)

Wonder if Micahels gonna be open this easter sunday (27th).

If yes, and if it does not rain, Ill be there.

We should have a speedzilla ride starting there around 11am :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Jager and AA 996 and anyone else in the area (ToddK)

Nah. Nothing really serious. Had a second bone spur removed from the other elbow. Still have to have the knees done.
Between age, jumping... (out of airplanes), lifting weights, highsiding and lowsiding, skiing, attempting to snowboard, football etc, etc, etc over the years, the body has just been taking a pounding. I guess now it's payback time.
I've got osteoperosis (duhhh arthur-itis), and it's slowing me down a bit, but i'll be o.k. Thanks for asking.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts