Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
mikeinwi. said:
not sure what the deal is but it's been down for about 1/2 an hour now.
:wtf
That can only mean one thing ----> Time to post up some pics :woot:

My old ride ('01 WR250f, my first supermoto), now in a dirt trim...kinda wish I would have kept the wheels, that bike was a lot of fun to ride...

Post 'em if got 'em! :rockonIs it Spring yet?! :)

·
Registered
262 Posts
Whats up with the backpack? Decide to hit the track on the way to school? :woot:

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MikeB said:
Whats up with the backpack? Decide to hit the track on the way to school? :woot:
camera gear maybe? looks like a cam atop his melon.
here i am at Shawano. it was my 1st SM TD with Davezilla, Gerg and bud. i can't 'effing wait 'till spring!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wow, I can't wait for spring either, and all I've got is a fat old DRZ.

Hey Mike, I wasn't able to reply in SM Junkie. I live in Necedah, about 2 1/2 hour drive from both R.A. and Shawano. I plan on doing as many track days as I can this year. I expect that'll be about 4 or 5. I wish it could be more. I've only done one so far and I had a blast.

I'll spare you guys the pain of looking at another stock DRZ.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Waspswatter said:
Wow, I can't wait for spring either, and all I've got is a fat old DRZ.

Hey Mike, I wasn't able to reply in SM Junkie. I live in Necedah, about 2 1/2 hour drive from both R.A. and Shawano. I plan on doing as many track days as I can this year. I expect that'll be about 4 or 5. I wish it could be more. I've only done one so far and I had a blast.

I'll spare you guys the pain of looking at another stock DRZ.
let me know when you are coming. you'll have fun with the drz. don't worry.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Sweet, looks like that KTM is your nemesis! I also liked how you checked that kid on the mini motard off the track in the first video :rockon

1 - 11 of 11 Posts