Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
And Stateside again...
2,537 Posts
What??? Is that your gas tank that is on there? That is huge progress from where it was last time I saw it!!! Mine has hit a guardrail and been put together faster than it took you to put a gas tank on.... So my guess is we will see it run in what? 2 more years?

And mine has to come back down again....:banghead

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good luck with that...you try building a bike with a beer in one hand and a cig in the other it's tricky bizzness !

·
Registered
129 Posts
I say part it out. No need throw away perfectly good beer and cig time to work. I`ll take your rearsets!!! :D

On a different note, got the undertail today!! You sent too much stuff thou. Mirror block-off plates. Ya need them back? Thanks dude that thing will work great with my race stuff!!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Tom, if you need help let me know. I can wrench with either hand while holding a beer in the other. Does that make me ambidextrous?

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
What you're suffering from is PTSD (Post Teardown Stress disorder), symptoms include lack of motivation, PMS (Parked Motorcycle Syndrome) and a lot of drinking and smoking . :rtfm

Stunna

·
Registered
176 Posts
What you're suffering from is PTSD (Post Teardown Stress disorder), symptoms include lack of motivation, PMS (Parked Motorcycle Syndrome) and a lot of drinking and smoking . :rtfm

Stunna
I'm not gonna lie....that's part of the reason I haven't finished up the airbox I bought from you yet. It's hot and I'm suffering from bike PTSD. :eek:

-Robert

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
Good luck with that...you try building a bike with a beer in one hand and a cig in the other it's tricky bizzness !

hey man, my bike went from this:

to this

in the span of about 4 weeks, about 25 flats of beer and several cartons of smokes..

the secret is to get really drunk, that seems to motivate me to do stuff... maybe you don't work on the same level but i've had much success with this strategy...

·
Banned
472 Posts
^^^Your garage scares me.
You've got late model R1's, Duc Monsters, Duc 1098's just laying around gathering dust like they ain't shit. :woot:

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
OKAY,,, it helped a bit :eek:

I hope this gets here soon... I've never tried it before :woot:
"You can monkey with a gibbon
You can fiddle with a bow
But before you snort that crystal meth
There's some things that you should know

Meth is made from antihistimines
In basement labs it's cooked
And possession is a felony