Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thanks wings, I'll keep that in mind in case I ever decide to swap it. I probably will leave it because I just use the bike as a weekend cruiser but I do like the newer swingarm look.

I was contemplating selling it so I could get a hayabusa or z1000 or tuono or something else that isn't so hunched over. I ride with my dad on the weekends and we usually go about 200+ miles on Florida roads which are just straight and boring so my legs get antsy about every 70 miles. I'll just stick it out though because these bikes are just amazing and I never see any of them on the road.

I really like the sound of the exhaust. It's pretty loud and deep but when you get on the gas it sounds like a muscle car kind of. I had a sound clip on youtube but I pulled it down when i was considering the sale.

Thanks for the feedback guys. Ride safe.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I dont know where in Florida you are but here in tampa we seem to always find plenty of twistys. Head up towards Brooksvile plenty twistys. RC looks good

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
:notworthy The cans on your bike are The scnizzz I know what you did to get the emblems correct and it is people like you that matter here :notworthy

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks :rockon This is my favorite forum for sure. I give all credit for the decals to graphics race replica decals because they were able to make a sketch that matched the emblem perfectly and they're still stuck on the cans. If anyone needs custom decals I'm sure they can help you out. I forgot to request it when I had these decals made but they actually incorporated 'HRC' in to some decals I've seen from them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts