Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Damn.....and I thought that this thread might have something interesting.....or plausible at least.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Its about damn time (Dezmo)

No doubt he has what it takes but his team is what really makes him even in his own words. Wonder if he would take them along..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Its about damn time (drthompson65)

That would be great. I think Mat on a Honda would go at least as well as Olivier Jacque on a Kawasaki, which is more than Nicky can say.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: (roadkill)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by roadkill »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Damn.....and I thought that this thread might have something interesting.....or plausible at least.</TD></TR></TABLE>

But it's on the internet! It must be true!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Reality check time here....The only guys who are going to MotoGP are going to be schoolkids like Casey Stoner and Danny Pedrosa....not "senior citizens" like Mat Mladin. just like the NBA they are looking for the next great 17 year old whizkid. Speaking of which.....whatever happened to Leon Haslem? Thought he was gonna be the next Rossi. Great talent, great DNA cuz of his gene pool but caught the wrong ride at the wrong time....never got a chance to strut his stuff.
Maybe MotoGP is just waiting for the next superstar and the guy is just resting up from his latest injury....the one and only....Kletus!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: (roadkill)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by roadkill »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Reality check time here....The only guys who are going to MotoGP are going to be schoolkids like Casey Stoner and Danny Pedrosa....not "senior citizens" like Mat Mladin.</TD></TR></TABLE>
What about Troy Bayliss. He's no spring chicken.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts