Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me show you the corners on the roads in my area.......

This afternoon I went 4 a ride in a mountain around here, and boy,this is gettin better and better every time I'm raiding this baby...front end is solid and sticking to the ground(...with factory settings :eek: can't wait to tweak it a bit) brakes is even too powerfull and the engine is....what to say...just right.Very smooth power delivery,plenty of horse(perhaps for the street)juicy torque pull you out of the turn like you are tied to a rubberband...big enough gas tank so you don't have to pull over 4 gas every 2 gas station, barely feel the vibration...like I sayed before...just the seat is so hard :D <U></U>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Italians back roads (FASTCHEF)

I hate you more and more with every post you make

Nice bike and riding area you got there...deals gap who?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Italians back roads (kell749)

Ciao, I heard about that pass, but never been there!
BTW: tonight,(well, for me perhaps....) at laguna seca there is a round of the world championship, and with Ayden in pole there is gonna be battle with my favorite italian Rider:VALENTINO ROSSI...if I know him the show is on!!!!

PS:again sorry for my english and mispelled words

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Hey CHEF, Where are those passes located? What are the names of the roads?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: Italians back roads (Dave)

Hi Dave, those passes are located in the region of "TRENTINO ALTO ADIGE" or South Tirol as the germans call it

The names of this is "PASSO DELLO STELVIO", and I belive is the most famous mountain pass in Italy, if not because is the hardest point in the "giro d'italia", a bicycle competition that travel across Italy for few days:
This is the same pas,but wiew from the other side
This is the "PASSO FALZAREGO"
Did you travel to this area sometime?
Ciao ciao

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by FASTCHEF »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Did you travel to this area sometime?
Ciao ciao</TD></TR></TABLE>

I wish.

I just wanted to look it up on Google Earth.

Very cool area, the riding must be wonderful.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: Italians back roads (Dave)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Dave »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I wish.

I just wanted to look it up on Google Earth.

Very cool area, the riding must be wonderful.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

I bet the thought of a SM on those roads is making you make homer simpson noises like me!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
3-4 hour driving...more or less...if you are in the lake Como area, my 2 cent are to rent a van, load the bike, drive to the area , ride all day up and down the passes and drive home at night.....CIao ciao

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: Italians back roads (MATTinMN)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by MATTinMN »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I bet the thought of a SM on those roads is making you make homer simpson noises like me!
</TD></TR></TABLE>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Those roads look amazing.

I need to see some pics of your bike on those roads!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: Italians back roads (slyde)

Yeah,next time I'm going up to the passes I'm gonna take some pics....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts