Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
to read, meet and enjoy motorcycles with many of the people here unfortuanlty some dumbasses just want me out of here and they can do everything to make that happens. After the political/chilish forum closed those 2 guys start usign my email for different dating websites ,spam grap with signatures as "Giantanus etc.." they even register in different forus with my name as ASSTROMAN and post BS.. i think it will be better if i leave this space for them because if they can run it they wan to ruin....

It was nice to be here!

Have fun and be safe!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: it was Great... (Giannis)

Shame to see you go Giannis. Thanks again for the photoshop images you did for me.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: it was Great... (TnDuc)

Dood, don't be such a drama queen.

I'm supposed to beleive that you are completely innocent? Those two bullies just started picking on you for no reason? Right.

Oneducs and strangelove are complete assholes, but I'm sure you were involved in some way.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: it was Great... (Toxic)

Shit why not start another poll

If you can fight back they will get bored and go pick on some other weakling.

Go ahead and bail, Then they will feel like they are the tough guys that chased you off.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: (Ed Parker)

To think that activities have gone to such levels on a message board is simply amazing.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: (Cafe_Racer)

Love this shit, This phucking guy sends me some winey phucking IM That I am not showing him any sympathy. then he blocks any IMs from me to respond

Giannis You are such a girl. In fact you give girls a bad name. You have no back bone and get butt hurt when the mean kids pick on you. Fine just leave already

Fact is you won't. You can't. This forum is all you have. Now you are trying once again to get a vote of approval. Hell dude you got that last time. I even suggested you ride it out and it would be fine. Nope you just get your vagina hurt again and here comes the farewell speech once more. Problem is you are still here

Still sending IM's and lurking about.

Yet you tell these other guys to get a life. Hell why don't you at least rent one

Go, stay, do what ever you like. You have in the past offered some very good information. You are helpful to others, try to grasp the fact that the big meanies are always out there. You just don't have the stones to joust with them for long. They know it and will continue to torment you because they can.

I will close with a piece of advice, leave me out of your little fracas
You don't want to start a pissing match with me. I will light a fire under your ass that will make Napalm feel like ice cream.

Enjoy your life

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: (sp2pilot)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by sp2pilot »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> This phucking guy sends me some winey phucking IM That I am not showing him any sympathy. then he blocks any IMs from me to respond

</TD></TR></TABLE>

last post, Showing and asking for sympathy have to different meanings, i don't try to make up any stories...

» Instant Message History

Below is your message history with user sp2pilot.

» Open IM Window Save to Notepad

History
(1:17 PM 3/9/2005) Giannis: What's your problem? i didnt ask your sympathy!

Modified by Giannis at 3:09 PM 3/9/2005

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by sp2pilot »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I will light a fire under your ass that will make Napalm feel like ice cream. </TD></TR></TABLE>

SP2, I think you could sell ten million pieces of home exercise equipment with that line!
If the customers don't achieve results within 30 days, you"ll send someone to their homes who'll "light a fire under their ass that will make Napalm feel like ice cream!!"

I don't know why no one has used this highly motivational marketing approach before. Think about it. You sell them a functional piece of exercise equipment. Upon receipt, they sign a document that declares the amount of weight they wish to lose and which legally etitltes you to brutally kick their ass (within reason of course) at any time during the next three years if they have not lost the prescribed amount of weight. You have the right to randomly check their weight with 24 hour notice.

Brilliant!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Giannis »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">to read, meet and enjoy motorcycles with many of the people here unfortuanlty some dumbasses just want me out of here and they can do everything to make that happens. After the political/chilish forum closed those 2 guys start usign my email for different dating websites ,spam grap with signatures as "Giantanus etc.." they even register in different forus with my name as ASSTROMAN and post BS.. i think it will be better if i leave this space for them because if they can run it they wan to ruin....
It was nice to be here!

Have fun and be safe!
</TD></TR></TABLE>

<FONT SIZE="4">
oh boo hoo grick boy. you can dish it out but have a hard time taking it.
</FONT>

i'll put Pasty Kline on the phonograph for ya. still here grickboy.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

I dont ever post in this section, but often lurk. I,ve enjoyed the entertainment and the pictures
, sorry to see you go.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by sp2pilot »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I will light a fire under your ass that will make Napalm feel like ice cream.</TD></TR></TABLE>

That is one of the best one-liners I've heard in a long time.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
so, let me get this straight, we are going to loose a good member so that we can keep a bunch of numbnuts?! I'm confused...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re: (drsus)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by drsus »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">so, let me get this straight, we are going to loose a good member so that we can keep a bunch of numbnuts?! I'm confused...</TD></TR></TABLE>

Well no-one is being tossed out. Just one guy threatening to leave. (he won't) and that is about it.

How is that. still confused?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

You ain't gotta leave, these ass wipes that want you to leave need to catch the fuggin door! .!. internet fuggin rats get a damn life! there is more to life than messing with someone you don't even know.
I lwould bet money that if and when anyone of you met in person it would be different. The internet is a tough mans field of play.
a tough man with no BALLS!

I am not usually one to get involved but I've read enough of this shit.

I've been here longer than the [Iwant a bees][/I] that are harassing you hell I believe I have been here longer than you

f#%k thier ass they ain't worth the time of day, keep posting your pics and links if nothing else you'll still have one fan.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts