Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you people from minnesota. i noticed it was -10 degrees. oh well. not much we can do here in misery in the low 20's.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: It sucks to be... (Nick Novice)

ha ha *pointing and laughing*

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: It sucks to be... (wolf44)

That's not nice to make fun of them because it's cold there. Heck, I can sympathize with them, it almost dropped below 70 degrees today and that would have totally sucked.

Anyway, even with our harsh winter I (bike 755) was able to get some riding in.... Here's a pic of Nicky Hayden about to stuff his front wheel into the six inch gap I left open between my front wheel and the curbing today...

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: It sucks to be... (MotoGreg)

was he the faster? "

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: It sucks to be... (Nick Novice)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Nick Novice »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">you people from minnesota. i noticed it was -10 degrees. oh well. not much we can do here in misery in the low 20's. </TD></TR></TABLE>

It got up to -10 today? I didn't even notice.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: It sucks to be... (Dave)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Dave »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">It got up to -10 today? I didn't even notice.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yikes man... Hopefully you can spend plenty of time showing someone your "OOOOHH-face" to keep warm.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: It sucks to be... (Jacka$$)

Wait just a second!
Before all you warm weather guys start to brag about how you've been riding, many of us "Northeners" here in Wisconsin have also been having a great time backen' her in too

Myself, lobster and a few other Superbikers2 guys had a nice time this Saturday on the ice. Sure, it was a little chilly (about 5 deg.), but it was good fun, and the ice was excellent, smooth as glass

It looks like next weekend will be just about perfect, mid 20s!
To give an idea of available traction, Diesel joe has some cool pics on his site... http://www.dieseljo.com/
That would be way cool being on track with the best of the best!

Modified by sm250 at 9:06 PM 1/17/2005

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: It sucks to be... (sm250)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by AP »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Embarrass hits 54 below zero overnight
Associated Press
January 17, 2005

Temperatures plummeted across the eastern half of the nation Monday, approaching an all-time record in northern Minnesota and freezing the Gulf Coast as a river of Arctic air pushed southward.

Thermometers registered a low of 54 degrees below zero at Embarrass, Minn.

``You keep living, but it gets old after a while,'' said Christine Mackai, the town clerk for the community of 691 people in northeast Minnesota.

Minnesota's record is 60 below, set on Feb. 2, 1996, in Tower, about 10 miles north of Embarrass.

The cold at Embarrass didn't stop the regular customers from getting their morning coffee at Four Corners, a cafe and gas station.

``Everybody left their cars running,'' waitress Trish Roggenbuck said. ``It was pretty much breathtaking when you walked outside.''
</TD></TR></TABLE>

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: It sucks to be... (Dave)

HAHAHAHA Suckers!!!! I suppose you're all stuck riding on pavement!! Too Bad!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts