Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a 'democracy' without defined borders, encompassing parts of a foreign territory, the West Bank, in which one ethnic/religious group - the Jewish settlers - has been given the vote while another - the Palestinians - has not.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
It is also a 'democracy' that has transferred control over 13 per cent of its territory (and a large proportion of its inhabited land) to an external organisation, the Jewish National Fund, which prevents a significant proportion of Israel's own citizenry - the 20 per cent who are Palestinian - from having access to that land, again based on ethnic/religious criteria.

Like the title says, Israel is not a democracy's anus.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jews from anywhere can go to Israel and become citizens. I could convert to Judaism and become a citizen of Israel.

The thousands and thousands of Palestinians who have been expelled from Palestine do not have that same right.

Not a democracy's anus.

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
Looks like an anus to me.:confused:
They be wiping blood all around the edges too. They are sick and need to change their diet.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Lies and more lies by So Slow

Jews from anywhere can go to Israel and become citizens. I could convert to Judaism and become a citizen of Israel.

The thousands and thousands of Palestinians who have been expelled from Palestine do not have that same right.

Not a democracy's anus.
Yes they CAN, more over, when Israel annexed west Jerusalem each Arab Muslims choose whether he wanted to receive an Israeli citizenship or not.

Needless to say the vast majority did, as the benefit of being part of strong and fruitile ecconomy.

West Bank Judea and Sameria were never annexed - whould you have want state of Israel to do the same with them?

Next lie please soSlow.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
PP - are you making the absurd claim that the thousands and thousands of Palestinians (and their descendants) who were expelled from their country over the years by your peace-loving zionist friends would now be welcomed back? If so, you truly are an inhabitant of planet zion, far, far away in a galaxy where reality and truth are over-the-horizon, yet-to-be-discovered concepts.

Please don't make the claim that Palestinian citizens of Israel have the same rights as Jewish citizens. (If I checked your postings perhaps I would find that you are one of those who has made that claim.)

As I have said, the Jewish National Fund prevents non-Jews (Palestinians) from having access to the land that the JNF controls. Therefore, Palestinians do not have the same rights as Jews - on that one point alone.

Therefore, Israel does not qualify as a democracy - on that one point alone.

Full stop. End of story.

And what is this crap about Judea Sumaria??? Where are those mythical places - planet zion?

For all intents and purposes, Israel has annexed the complete West Bank. It controls the whole of the West Bank in 2010 just like it controlled the West Bank in the aftermath of the 1967 war. And it has not given the vote to the Palestinians who live there - but it has given the vote to the zionist settlers who live there.

Again - one set of rights for Jews; another set of non-rights for Palestinians.

I am not sure how you can argue with the FACTS that I present, but somehow you attempt to do so.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
p.s. PP - are you reading - and learning from - the quotes from Pappe's book???

I'll find the next one and post it soon now. The facts, the facts and nothing but the facts.

·
Registered
240 Posts

As I have said, the Jewish National Fund prevents non-Jews (Palestinians) from having access to the land that the JNF controls. Therefore, Palestinians do not have the same rights as Jews - on that one point alone.

Again you twist the truth and half truth to publicize your agenda.

The JFL is not a governmental agency, its a nonprofit organization.
It was founded , by Jews from all over the world at 1903, 45 years prior to establishment of the State of Israel (about the same time when Arab started immigrating to Palastine).

Till 2004 the JNF were selling lands to both Arab and Jewish citizens of Israel, however it ceased to do so and was sued in courts. The Israeli supreme court is acting on this subject and till its made a decision any selling of land to both Jews and Arabs is held.
Israel is a state of law.

And now… J, let’s explore what happens next door in the Palestinian Authority you hate (not sure what you hate more 6M Zionists or the PA ;) ) so much – what do they say?:

A Prosecutor-General Ahmed al-Mughni appealed against the ruling to a higher court, arguing that the sale of land to Israelis was a “major offense” punishable by death.
The appeal was accepted.
That verdict considering such offenses a major offense is aimed at reminding Palestinians of the PA law that prohibits selling land.
This was issued September 2010.
What goes around comes around.

Will SS/A51 oppose the PA for this?
Given they're one sided views I wouldn't bet on it.

I urge you again SS, please stop deform and twist the FACTs.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
"In Safed, Holocaust survivor Eli Tzvieli, 89, was threatened with having his house burnt down for renting two rooms to three Arab students."

From The Age, Saturday Dec 11, 2010; "Israel's state-funded rabbis denounced for racist ruling"

·
Registered
4,678 Posts

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
LOEWSTEDT: A ray of hope from Israel

interview with Shlomo Sand, author of the book The Invention of the Jewish People
As Shultz would say, very interesting.

Loewstedt is doing us all a favor. Without the truth there is no past. Until everyone understands the truth, instead of the propoganda, there will never be lasting peace. The comparison to South Africa is appropriate.

Nice read, thanks.
Two quotes:
"...counting the life-spans of both the ancient and modern Jewish states, Jews were dominant in Palestine so far during a maximum total period of 700-800 years, whereas the Muslim or Arab dominance, including the continuous ex-Jewish Christian presence, has lasted more than 1,300 years. And if one counts the refugees as Palestinians, as the UN does but Israel does not, then there are still, correspondingly, twice as many Palestinians as there are Israeli Jews, with legal claims and deeds and even house-keys to most of the land and much of its immobile property, as well. (This, by the way, makes the land restitution for Palestinians even more implementable than for Blacks in post-apartheid South Africa.)"

I don't think the situation a thousand years ago is THE determining factor when it comes to who has rights t0 the unHoly Land. But clearly, 20th century immigrants from Europe should not. If you look at the faces of Israeli leadership they do not look Middle Eastern. They look German. They concocted this whole scheme of ‘in-gathering of the exiles’, or return from exhile, to bamboozle the world. Germans and others, most Jewish, some not, were desperate after suffering the indignities of WWII and took matters into their own hands by selling their own twisted version of history to their allies and saviors (primarily Britain and the U.S.). They turned a catastrophe (genocide) into an opportunity (taking Palestine). Quite frankly, I might have done the same thing when faced with the prospects. But the racism that they've installed into Israeli society (straight from Germany) and the resulting treatment of Palestinians and others (including Christians) is where they really went wrong. The path they chose is a dead end, just like that of South Africa.

"The myth of the exile was spawned already in early Zionism, designed to make Diaspora Jews feel that they were coming home to the Holy Land, and that they had a right to own it."

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
"The party is lead by Avigdor Lieberman, Israel’s minister of foreign affairs."

See, does that sound like a Middle Eastern name to you?:rolleyes:

Another nice, short read, soslow. Thanks.
What I get from that is a realization of what actually goes into creating young people like those linked to the website. In yet another way, Zionists are reaping what they sowed. Their children are infected with hate.:(

Question:
What percentage of the Israeli population might be considered "Zionist"?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts