Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that was a sweet vid, thanks for the post.

what is even more wierd, is that SPEED actually had footage from a TT race.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: (KevinTX)

Did you notice that speed seemed to be running the IOM stuff when AMA racing was suppose to be on? (I would say rain delay). Thats useless info for ya!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I wonder how many times the front wheel comes off the ground per lap.

They know how to have fun other there.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: (Hams51)

That course has the ability , to both , scare the shit out of you and excite the ' rider ' in you...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: (old timer)

Cobblestone runoffs seem rather brutal.....and both wheels come off the ground

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: (old timer)

A buddy of mine raced there in the 80's. Crazy bastard. Funny thing is he's still alive.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: (Strangelove)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Strangelove »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">A buddy of mine raced there in the 80's. Crazy bastard. Funny thing is he's still alive.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Probably because he stopped racing there.

Good stuff. Check out http://www.realroadracing.com for some more hairball 'Roadracing'.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: (H4yw00d)

Ive been to the Isle, we watched from the Bunglow on the mountain in 96

MADNESS is all i can say And balls the size of mellons!

If you ever get the chance to go take it with both hands

Limey51

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: Isle seems spooky (wingnutt)

I had one of the best years of my life while visiting the UK in 97. We went to England for our honey moon. I know its wierd but my wife wanted to meet all my relatives and grand parents.

We were able to go to a motoGP 500cc race my first week there. The next week my wife wanted to see a F1 race so we went. Then while traveling north to Newcastle we decided to hit the Isle for some more racing!!! Best damn summer of my life so far!!!

ian

1 - 14 of 14 Posts