Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I paid $60.00 for 4 quarts of 100% Synthetic oil today..I think thats kinda high...
Just wondering if it is possible to buy it in bulk..Hate to get raped at the dealer.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had to..bought bike almost a month ago..the previous owner was a Goon...and i didnt trust anything he told me about regular maint..
Just wanted to get the oil changed as soon as possible..
You are absolutly right about 15 a quart being retarded...
Thats why i am asking now so hopefully in teh future I will not get raped while changing my oil..hehehe

·
Registered
767 Posts
I do not want to start an oil debate,again, but if you need oil. Motul, try intakeone.com. If you have a Duc V-twin, use 20W60 Motul, yeah 20W60. It is the best thing made for the desmo V-twin:twocents . You already spent $15 a quart, that is about what this stuff costs. A little cheaper:rockon

·
Registered
198 Posts
TLSer said:
I buy a case of 12 quarts of Motul 5100 from Chaparral for $62 if I remember correctly.
5100 is the semi-synthetic, and retails for about $7.75 per quart locally. i run 5W-40 "300V Factory Line" in my motard.

Darrin is a sponsor of mine, so i'm not sure about what price he'll give everyone else, but give him a call or email him.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts