Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so I was told an iphone will record for as long as battery and space will allow so i decided to set it up on the rc51 on my way home from work.
Heres what I got

·
Currently: Moderating
12,576 Posts
I'm gonna miss you after you get hit headon by a car cuz you're on the wrong side of the double yellow lines.:rolleyes: Let me guess, you could see no one was coming.........right? Oh, and learn how to turn the damn key if you wanna ride.:clapper

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the tips:notworthy

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
F*** me. A bloody iPhone makes much better film on a bike than my Panasonic video camera. :banghead

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i know right i was pretty impressed with the quality of it. Sound sucks but what do you want?

all i did to mount it was tape it with some electrical tape to the center windscreen brace with the bottom setting on the tank.... Its in an otter box so I think im going to take off the clip off the belt and putting on a bar clamp.
I also have an app its the MCN ride logger its pretty good maps my route the speeds time and distance :rockon

·
Registered
478 Posts
This may sound dumb but, could you mount it sideways so the film would be widescreen? Or does it not work like that?

·
Registered
921 Posts
jamis is a shit talking sack of crap, ignore him.

how did you mount the phone? rc sounds good.
I dont know YOU or whoever Jamie is. But even if you think Jamie is an A$$hole, he has a point. Countless people have been hurt and killed who treated the road like a race track and crossed the double line because THEY thought no one was coming.
If Any one of you think you are FAST get on a race track.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
its alright if I had 7,000 + posts of so far what seems to be motorcycle news and an apparent lack of riding time I would be hating to. Im sure he enjoys his mint RC sitting in the garage.

I thought about turning it sideways for wide view but couldn't get the camera to point well enough utilizing my hooptie method. when I get a better mount ill try it

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
if you had been on the road with me and I crossed the double yellow in a turn I could understand (but I dont do that or take any significant lean over painted surfaces I actually happen to like my bikes and life) but if you want to call me a squid go for it. Ill be the squid who grew up in southern California riding dirt sense I was 8 street sense 15 and have over 30,000 miles on streets. I think Im a pretty good judge of the risk Im willing to take. but hey jamie thanks for the concern:cool:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I dont know YOU or whoever Jamie is. But even if you think Jamie is an A$$hole, he has a point. Countless people have been hurt and killed who treated the road like a race track and crossed the double line because THEY thought no one was coming.
If Any one of you think you are FAST get on a race track.

I have been on a track. check the photo section.

all this couch coaching is making me want to get a mohawk on my helmet:p

1 - 16 of 16 Posts