interest in carbon plate frame*pic done*

i can make some in carbon,red/carbon, silver/carbon

anybody interested?

Modified by mrgrn at 3:51 AM 6/29/2005

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: (JJSRC51)

you want just the 4 standard holes and or maybe some LED blinkers on each side?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I would be very interested in a carbon plate frame! Let me know how much $ and where to send it!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: (SteveR)

i have a piece of silver carbon laying around and i will be making one for my RC and the silver eurobike undertail, should loot nice. I also have a piece of carbon that i can play with so give me a minute

i just did these cool red/carbon mirror block offs for a 2005 red R6, looks quite nice IMO.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You are quite the carbon maker! Red carbon plate eh, I might be interested after I see the finished product. Post a pic if you can.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: (Hams51)

sure will. I just started on a carbon top triple tree cover as well for my RC and a three piece unit for my RR.

i have been playing around with the r6 and r1 and 636 for chit as my two work helpers just got those bikes and they are my test pigs

i have been busy getting my henrys penske res holder(thanks weasel) to work on my RR as a new shock is coming soon, so my carbon time is limited right now.

i would like to offer a full line of chit down the road(say fall) with a page of pics for people to look at.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: interest in carbon plate frame*pic done* (mrgrn)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by mrgrn »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">why?</TD></TR></TABLE>

The question shoul be "why not?".

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: interest in carbon plate frame*pic done* (waterboy420)

waterboy420 said:
The question shoul be "why not?".

No the question should be !!!

Dumb Shit's ......

mrgrm, If I explained why,
you wouldn't understand ......

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: interest in carbon plate frame*pic done* (Robust)

"You can't Grow Pot !! " FWIW i never said i could, and don't know what your comments have on my thread?

i will be having these for sale here shortly when my orders come in. so far i am doing 2 red, several black, and i have one silver done. If anybody wants one just let me know and i will put you down, thanx.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

mrgrn said:
"You can't Grow Pot !! " FWIW i never said i could, and don't know what your comments have on my thread?

Short term memory loss aye ? Your the Cockholder that Hi-jacked my thread
mrgrn said:
you do not have a RC51

I was just fishin and I think I caught something....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re: interest in carbon plate frame*pic done* (Robust)

what the fark are you talking about? what thread jack?

OK, went back and looked, you got me. i did in fact say you did not have a RC51 which i stand behind as fact, i on the other hand can grow pot so your comment is not fact.

sorry if acceptance is not your gig.

anyhoo, more carbon fiber on the way

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

mrgrn said:
what the fark are you talking about? what thread jack?

OK, went back and looked, you got me.
Short term memory again !!!
i did in fact say you did not have a RC51 which i stand behind as fact, i on the other hand can grow pot so your comment is not fact.

You 'DRUGO' That's FACT

There's My Fact...... Accept that

1 - 20 of 22 Posts