Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I figured I would start this one off. Tell us who you are, what you ride and where you are from.

I am Bruce, My ride is an 03 RC51 and I am from Central Massachusetts.

Mines the one on the left.

Bruce

·
Registered
316 Posts
Alright, I am in.

In PA just north of Pittsburgh - The orginal Macx

The bike picture I titled "as it was as it is." The stock CBR is a pic I got off the net somewhere, I don't have any digipics of what it looked like with bodywork. I was still using film back then. The "now" pic was taken on a nice little bridge in MD last fall.

Then there is the closer shot showing the helmet I don't wear anymore (having replaced it with a Silver KBC VR2 due to age), the glasses I have ditched for contacts, and the chicken strips that were gone by the end of that day's ride. No, your eyes aren't decieving you, those are Throttlemiester bar ends and a bicycle speedo. . . Stops reading acurately around 72mph, but above that I am breaking the law and it doesn't really matter to me by how much.

Attachments

·
Registered
837 Posts
How about this , Bruce , instead of drinking tea and shaking hands with everybody...
We try to get people together for a ride...:clapper Duh...

Oh yeah , and my name is Matt , and I ride an 02 RC51 ( slowly ) and I live in a van down by the river in central MA. also ( next to Bruce , who lives in a portable garage with his Mustang and a cat :wacky )...

·
Registered
18 Posts
my name is carl, I live in north west jersey. I own a bunch of bikes. My Ducs are a 916 and a 996. I will be going up to Duc Daze in Conn. in a couple of weeks. If anyone would like to meet up along the way let me know

·
Registered
123 Posts
My name is Jon, I'm from Boston, and I track a 748r. I think I'm going to penguins 2 day track day on the 15/16th of June if anyone wants to talk up there.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Martin, Edison, NJ, 2004 749R. I am also a DESMO member.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
03 RC51, live far out on the cape here in Mass. Areas I ride.. well lets see, um the really heavily policed and insanely low speed limited ones around where I reside.

Someone please get me the hell off of this peninsula for one weekend. PLEASE:(

I am looking forward to bike week at this current moment.

·
'Leo'
207 Posts
Leo, N of Boston. 04 Nicky, Headed to bike week Fri, Sat and Sun. 'Bike Bash' on Sat in Gilford at Meadowbrook (all day). Lets meet up for a rip if you're going to be in the area!
PM me

1 - 11 of 11 Posts