Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Tough Crowd Racing #167
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can fianaly post. Now Todd and I need to whore it up and get ou tpost counts back up.

I love being a newbie again :)

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Rookie, So when are you going to make a new VIR post with pics? Also, were you able to shoot video of me and Coleman during that one session, I think you did but I never got to see it. Maybe you can post it on here to so I can save it and watch how slow I am.

Todd, I think since you bought that Ducati, Dave must have dropped your posts back to Square 1 since you don't have your RC51 anymore.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
glockem45 said:
Rookie, So when are you going to make a new VIR post with pics? Also, were you able to shoot video of me and Coleman during that one session, I think you did but I never got to see it. Maybe you can post it on here to so I can save it and watch how slow I am.

Todd, I think since you bought that Ducati, Dave must have dropped your posts back to Square 1 since you don't have your RC51 anymore.

This also has a Ducati forum slow boy! :p

·
Old,Dirty,Racer
1,191 Posts
superbike2001 said:
This also has a Ducati forum slow boy! :p
Todd, you know you were missing at the gathering yesterday? I asked for you too.

Anyway, maybe you can be my coach, I am the slowest one on the board!!=)

·
Old,Dirty,Racer
1,191 Posts
glockem45 said:
I am slow and proud of it.
Speed, just like beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You are not slow. You lead me around the track like a pro.. Thanks big guy.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
cehowardrc51 said:
Speed, just like beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You are not slow. You lead me around the track like a pro.. Thanks big guy.
I must have elevated my track game, b/c if Coleman is thanking me for showing him lines then I must have been going faster than ever before. the only problem was that Mary kept passing me, and then I would pass her, and vice versa. But she is fast, and she likes to talk trash in the pits too!

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
cehowardrc51 said:
Todd, you know you were missing at the gathering yesterday? I asked for you too.

Anyway, maybe you can be my coach, I am the slowest one on the board!!=)
Yea. I'm relegated to chearleading and getting drunk! And you dont want me to be your coach! I will have you getting hurt!

But I am having more fun this year than the past few at the track. And I'm not racing anymore.

·
Tough Crowd Racing #167
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
And to think I almost changed my user name to Scorch :D

·
Registered
139 Posts
I'm a retard

Couldn't figure out my old password and my e-mail doesn't seem to work, so I'm back as the new and improved Ray Tsai!

·
Munky
532 Posts
Ray Tsai said:
Couldn't figure out my old password and my e-mail doesn't seem to work, so I'm back as the new and improved Ray Tsai!

I couldnt figure it out either. So Im back to the Munky!

talk to ya later munky boys!!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts