Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm so f... bored i think my heart will stop beating, f... it's long,every winter it's the same story but this winter is the worst,up here in quebec canada the winter is almost 6 months long and i dont give a s... about snowmobiling or any other winter sports, the only thing i want is to ride,i've been checking out trackdays at jennings since late december and they have these 3 days combos that i'm trying to organize with friends or at least 1 friend,last weekend there was 3 trackdays and again something happened and i coulnd drive down,it was like in the 70's and sunny all 3 days and i was pis... not being able to be there,now there is,not this weekend but the one after another 3 trackdays, and this time i should be able to get there, i just hope the weather will be alright,if any of you guys want to go let me know or if you live up northest or something and would like to do trackdays at jennings ,let me know we could hook up and do the trip together. see ya

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Phoenix AZ, mostly sunny with a high of 69 today. I think there's a track day at Firebird this weekend too.
= )

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: (996miami)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 996miami »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I'm not wearing socks today.</TD></TR></TABLE>i'm wearing 2 pairs,go ahead make my life even worse you lucky bas....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: (livharder)

W00T!
salut!
Ottawa checking in here, but I'm having a blast snowboarding.. today is plus 8 celcius so I might take the ol VF500 for a spin (and probably drop her like last winter) mwuhahahaha

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: (996miami)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 996miami »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I'm not wearing socks today.</TD></TR></TABLE>

All I'm wearing is a pair of socks! (Until I have to leave the house that is!)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: (tattooskickass)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by tattooskickass »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

All I'm wearing is a pair of socks! (Until I have to leave the house that is!)
</TD></TR></TABLE>

.....speechless

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: (Rookie)

I'm going to try and get down to jennings some time in feb. for one of their three day track days. That is if I can get my butt in gear and finish the track bike I'm building. Maybe we should do a speedzilla winter track meet down there in feb or march.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: (tattooskickass)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by tattooskickass »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">All I'm wearing is a pair of socks! (Until I have to leave the house that is!)
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Pics...?

They're for the guys up North... ya know... AZ...?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: (dj_wawa)

Where did you go? what is the snow like in Ont. I used to live in T.O. and would go to Blue Mt. all the time. I went last weekend in AZ to Snowbowl, 100" kick ass powder

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: (sauceman)

Northern Maine (Moosehead Lake region) cold very little snow, no sled, no money for racing this summer....were is my gun...I just need to end it....I will be wearing just my socks because I heard you always die with a hard on.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: (Tripod-R)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Tripod-R »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Pics...?

They're for the guys up North... ya know... AZ...?</TD></TR></TABLE>

I don't have any pics of Jess wearing only socks. I could send you one of me, though, if you'd like...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: (topgear140)

no snow in TO today or Blue mtn I imagine,got up to 19c today....65-70f

and I never wear socks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts