Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Months ago, I bought a Dell Axim v50 PDA with builtin Bluetooth capability and then got a Pharos GPS unit with software to use with it...did not like the Pharos software so I bought Destinator which works with the Pharos cellphone battery powered unit that sits on my dash.....have not used it in a while because I have XM radio and using two satellite units together messes them both up....so today I turn on my unit to show a friend (who will soon be afflicting Phoenix, AZ with his massive presence) how it works and it says that my Bluetooth registration has expired! WTF, did not know that Bluetooth had an expiration date. Huh? Like telling me that I can't drive my cage today cuz the air in my tires has expired. So, I dogpile.com "bluetooth registration" and get gibberish. So, what the blazes is this about? How do you "register" Bluetooth? Would appreciate a link.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: ignorant bluetooth question (roadkill)

You just need to pair up the devices again.

goto Aximsite.com for all your answers - and more...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.