Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: I think we all know the answer to this one... (3stripes)

It's going to cost ( US , not U.S. ) $3 million to find out ' Loud Pipes DO NOT Save Lives '
and ' Helmet Laws DO NOT Suck '
and higher insurance and more regulations and greater restrictions and better education and higher public awareness and....

Tell me if you've heard all this shit before...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: I think we all know the answer to this one... (old timer)

Here is your anwser... It wears Baggy pants no shirt and no helmet.. It's bike of choice is the 900rr usualy outfitted with a cage and a 12 bar... Just send the Three million to my house in tens and twentys.. no need for a study

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: I think we all know the answer to this one... (Rocryder)

Squids on litre bikes! There's your answer. And also a small portion of wannabe racers on public roads riding over their heads.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: I think we all know the answer to this one... (Jami6989)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Jami6989 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Squids on litre bikes! There's your answer. And also a small portion of wannabe racers on public roads riding over their heads. </TD></TR></TABLE>

I bet you that it's more complicated that just squids on litre bikes. I think it will be the same old stuff as well.

Alot of
envolved and the lack of skills on two wheels, the re-entry riders, and of course they are going to blame the added hp of the newer bikes.

I am interested on seeing how the female motorcycle population fair compare to the testosterone induced side

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I am interested on seeing how the female motorcycle population fair compare to the testosterone induced side </TD></TR></TABLE>
hmm... lack of skill versus lack of self control / brains. yes indeed.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Damn teeny tiny soccer moms driving there only child in a SUV that is almost as big as thier house, while talking on the cell phone.

They should make you obtain a special license to drive the huge ass SUV's.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: I think we all know the answer to this one... (backlash)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by backlash »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Damn teeny tiny soccer moms driving there only child in a SUV that is almost as big as thier house, while talking on the cell phone.

They should make you obtain a special license to drive the huge ass SUV's.</TD></TR></TABLE>

...I'm thinking they should make it Illegal to do anything in your car besides drive...when the car is in motion that is

NO cell phoning!!
NO phuckin with your CDs!!
NO mirrors in the sun visor to look into!!
NO cup holders in the cars at all!!

just driving! Man, if that were to happen our insurance rates would cut in half within 5 years...accept here in detroit where there are more stolen cars on tha road than bought! LOL

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: I think we all know the answer to this one... (Sevenz)

What a waste of tax money. Instead of congress deciding what to do with OUR money I think the citizens of the United States should decide where our tax money should go.

Can I get a Yay or Nay?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I really think cruiser riders are a large part of it too. What has happened in the last few years that could have reversed the trend? A bunch of chopper shows and people buying harleys to keep up with the joneses. I see SO many middle-aged people riding around on fatboys that clearly have zero idea of what they are doing. The ones that manage to ride the bike in a decent straight line bunch up and ride in tight formation like they are the blue angels. Of course, zero gear unless you consider sunglasses gear.

Around here, every summer brings its crop of 'tard riding new sportbikes for that $49/mo finance plan but lately I've noticed tons and tons of harleys piloted by idiots as well.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: I think we all know the answer to this one... (backlash)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by backlash »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Damn teeny tiny soccer moms driving there only child in a SUV that is almost as big as thier house, while talking on the cell phone.

They should make you obtain a special license to drive the huge ass SUV's.</TD></TR></TABLE>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 3stripes »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I bet you that it's more complicated that just squids on litre bikes. I think it will be the same old stuff as well.

Alot of
envolved and the lack of skills on two wheels, the re-entry riders, and of course they are going to blame the added hp of the newer bikes.

I am interested on seeing how the female motorcycle population fair compare to the testosterone induced side
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Interesting point.

Consider that one crashed Hardly Davidson usually equals about 2 sport bikes property damage cost wise. A very high percentage of motorcycle accidents are single vehicle, so there is no property damage beyond the bike and possibly clothing. Those that do involve other property, the damage to it is minimal compared to if the property had been struck by a car. Also from my experience H-D accidents are a good bit more likely to involve alcohol.

The Male - Female (which if it could be isolated, would probably show Females to be better motorcyclist) is going to be hard to isolate, because females are frequently injured as passengers. In my experience, they are also usually injured more severely that the rider, which is unfortunate.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: I think we all know the answer to this one... (Wild Child)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Wild Child »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">What is the question?</TD></TR></TABLE>

The question is what new legislation may come about as a result of this new study.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts