Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Arizona and I have found a dealer that has a 03 in flawless condition with 1100 miles for 8000 out the door. The bike is bone stock and has never seen rain or any other type of bad weather. Does this sound like a good price for the bike? I guess the owner picked it up over a year ago and never rode it because he liked his 1000 rr much better:wtf

YEAH, to each his own I guess. Anyway, I am going to go see the bank on monday. Thoughts?

If I do pick up this bike the first thing I am goin to do is put frame sliders on it and get a scotts dampner. Are satos the best sliders made for the bike? I'm also going to do the soft rev and pair mods.

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
That '04 Nicky bike has 7.045 more horsepower (stickers!) :eek:
-Rocky-

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just put a deposit down on the last remaining 04 rc51 that sun honda (den) had. Out the door for 9100! I will be flying up for a day of snowboarding and then driving it back to arizona in a uhaul. Any Az guys on here?I am so stoked as I have been lurking here for quite a long time.

·
Jenias Member
1,510 Posts
5.4 speedster said:
I just put a deposit down on the last remaining 04 rc51 that sun honda (den) had. Out the door for 9100! I will be flying up for a day of snowboarding and then driving it back to arizona in a uhaul. Any Az guys on here?I am so stoked as I have been lurking here for quite a long time.
Sweet buy:D Time to blow some more cash on toys for it

·
Registered
392 Posts
The next time don't think just join. Thinking leads to the pathway of rational thought and that is not fun. Congrats.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
looks like i won't be getting the 04 rc51 from sun honda. I was leaving on tuesday to fly out and pick it up. The sales manager called me today and informed me that one of the guys was unloading it off the truck and dropped it. All the fairings are toast! Those mother fuckers didn't even offer to pay for my air fair which I can't get back. Fuck those guys

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
5.4 speedster said:
What happened to the 2003 for $8,000?

·
Old,Dirty,Racer
1,191 Posts
RockyMt said:
That '04 Nicky bike has 7.045 more horsepower (stickers!) :eek:
-Rocky-
Sheesh, you must be smokin something!!:) The stickers add more weight to the Nicky bike, which automatically makes it slower. And everybody, except you, know the 03 is the best looking and the fastest..:)

And stop smokin what you been smokin too!!:cool:

·
RC51-less Member
6,675 Posts
cehowardrc51 said:
And everybody, except you, know the 03 is the best looking and the fastest..:)
True dat..... 03's are the best.....everyone knows that!!:woot:

and Coleman....Merry Christmas to the youngest, old man I know......:p

·
Jenias Member
1,510 Posts
cehowardrc51 said:
Sheesh, you must be smokin something!!:) The stickers add more weight to the Nicky bike, which automatically makes it slower. And everybody, except you, know the 03 is the best looking and the fastest..:)

And stop smokin what you been smokin too!!:cool:
I must say that I disagree. We all know 02 is the best year:D After all it was the year it won everything. Not to mention its the year I own and that obviously makes it the best by default

1 - 20 of 25 Posts