Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man,

I need a track fix now!!!!!
It feels like it's been forever. Is it February yet? I guess my XR400R will have to do.........................

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: I need to fu$^%ing Ride !!!!!! (MacMan)

We have three track days in the next 30 days...AZtrackday, Team Arizona, and one at Pahrump... it's not that far from Houston to AZ/Nevada...or is it???

H8

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

We're getting a new motodome in the Twin Cities area soon, I can't wait. Indoor supercross style track that is supposed to be open 7 days a week, I'm only an hour away. They're even going to have micro track for little kids.

Otherwise the nearest indoor tracks are 3 and 4 hours away.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: I need to fu$^%ing Ride !!!!!! (Latebraker)

Damn...well I feel for you. Good luck with your addiction and make sure you use clean needles!

H8

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: I need to fu$^%ing Ride !!!!!! (Latebraker)

Where's the indoor track in MN going to be?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

The sickest part of winters in MN is trying to figure out how to survive without riding a street bike for a while. I find myself walking into mc shops just to be around bikes.
I did see the new R1 and a Repsol edition RR the other day. -Dang. Now I just want to ride even more...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Think about what I have went through the last 4 months, I don't even have a racebike anymore.
I miss it sometimes but as time goes on it becomes easier to live without it in my life, there are so many other things to keep me occupied.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by MacMan »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Man,

I need a track fix now!!!!!
It feels like it's been forever. Is it February yet? I guess my XR400R will have to do.........................

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Agreeed! I'm dying

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: I need to fu$^%ing Ride !!!!!! (sparky)

If I had known it was gonna hit 50 degrees out yesterday, I would have jumped on the KTM and ridden to work in a heartbeat.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: (MacMan)

A hit off the track pipe is definitely needed.

Just a little over a month until our next track day. Man... the off-season seemed to fly by!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: I need to fu$^%ing Ride !!!!!! (sparky)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by sparky »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">The sickest part of winters in MN is trying to figure out how to survive without riding a street bike for a while. I find myself walking into mc shops just to be around bikes.
I did see the new R1 and a Repsol edition RR the other day. -Dang. Now I just want to ride even more...
</TD></TR></TABLE>

No Shit Sparky! I lived out in San Jose in 2001/2002 and it was the best two years of my life. Lived up on Hwy 9. I moved back when the wife couldn't find a job in Silicon Valley due to the 'DotBomb'. Now I'm stuck here. We tried to sell the house and move to Austin Tx but we couldn't find a buyer for our house. Now now sit here with a certain part of my anatomy in my hand whacking off to Faster Part 2.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: (Tripod-R)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Tripod-R »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">A hit off the track pipe is definitely needed.

Just a little over a month until our next track day. Man... the off-season seemed to fly by! </TD></TR></TABLE>

Damn, I've got 2 months at least until I can get the bike on the road, and about 3 months until I can hit the track pipe. Winter sucks!!
Sometimes I get the shakes just thinking about it.

That indoor dirt track sounds cool. I wish someone up here would build one, but It's not likely.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: (Metcalfe)

I did some riding this weekend.....

I feel better, but the bike wasn't really ready. I damn near killed myself with an unmentionable bad maintenence habit.

but the riding was great

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Even talking about next season has me CRAZY...............
I took my 5 year old buddy to MX this afternoon. It was 75 degrees and partly sunny. Comon February.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

I think I'll wait to change the oil later this week before I ride the Ducati to work.

'Til then I'll take the BMW Luxo-Barge....or maybe I'll put the top down on the truck and take the long way home..........

Then again, no snowmobiling unless I drive 2.5 hours.....or 45 minutes to go surfing.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re: I need to fu$^%ing Ride !!!!!! (drthompson65)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by drthompson65 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

No Shit Sparky! I lived out in San Jose in 2001/2002 and it was the best two years of my life. Lived up on Hwy 9. </TD></TR></TABLE>

WHERE? I was raised in San Jose and rail 9 everytime I get out there. I Used to Ride with some of the "Deer Hunter Hooligans" up By Alices. Spent a lot of time on Mines and hamilton as well. I do miss the winter riding.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: (bba)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by bba »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">1 month ago this was a lake.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

It still is a lake, and even better, it's a lake you can RIDE ON!!!

Stud up them tires.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts