Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i've had this car for a while and i need to sell it because moms needs it out of the drive way. I wanted to see if anyone here is or knows any hodrod/oldschool enthusiasts so i can have an accurate price to sell. Well the car is 1967 Mercury Monterey and from my search online i found out that there have only been made less than 3,000 of these in 67. Also in 67 was the last year mercury monterey. The car has not been running for a couple years now, so engine needs maintenence, the body is still suprisingly good with minor rust holes as you guys can see from the pictures, the interior is a little wet since its been outside for a while but i think it can be cleaned out and fixed, i taught that $700.00 is not askin too much, but after listing it on craigslist i got a couple of e-mails about the car i answered them but no actual genuine interest in purchase. Well you guys let me know what you think thanks.

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
FE family (intermidiate block)

Look @ the air cleaner first if it ha s the 390 4mv decal check the exhaust manifold bolt pattern and if they are above and below each other they are not gt heads. however if the port bolts are @ 30 deg. or so at an angle you just may have a gt set 352/360/390/428 s.c.j. used these and they are worth more than the car P.S if it's a 429/460 with a c-6 parts are getting scarce ...do some home work or enter a demo derby "carver county champ"

75 impala so friggin long ago :clapper

WRONG FORM :eek:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts