Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,
Well after a long year in a shit whole of a country I made it home from Afghanistan. But all in all I feal that it was worth it. I have an 04 rc paid for with a bunch of nice assories, credit cards are paid off, and a nice little savings. Not to mention the friendships that I've made and the interaction with such a differnet culture. If you ever get the chance I would recomend it. Just my

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: I made it home (airborneRC51)

Adam:

Let me be the first on this board to thank you for your service to our country.

Congratulations on making it home in one piece!

Now take it easy for the first few weeks...ease back into riding...we can't have you getting hurt after your return to the States.

Welcome back...

Jeff.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Welcome home and thanks!!!!

Have fun with the 51!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: I made it home (superbike2001)

Heres a couple of these for you. Thanks for your service to this country. My buds dad just left for a security job over in Iraq. The way there talking it was $130,000 cleared a year. Thanks again.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Hey Airborne: Welcome home! Glad you made it safe. Now go ride your bike, then your girlfriend, in that order.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: I made it home (spezjag)

Welcome back, now got get yourself accustomed to riding again and spoil yourself a little. I'd say your deserve a trackday or two (Putnam Park is only about 1 1/2 hours from where you are)
I know my buddy was so excited to get back on his R1 after he got back from Iraq. Thank you for your service, god bless you

Let me know if you want to hook up at Putnam park for a trackday. I'm doing the cycle options day at the end of September http://www.cycleoptions.com

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Good job man! I go in february, and I already have my viper and track bike picked out!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Hey 1st of I'd like to thank you on fighting for our country, glad to hear you made it back in one piece, I've had a less fortunate buddy of mine pass away in Iraq so glad to hear people comming back in one piece.

Thanks again
-Tony

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: I made it home (spezjag)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by spezjag »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Hey Airborne: Welcome home! Glad you made it safe. Now go ride your bike, then your girlfriend, in that order.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Wrong WRONG WRONG. The reverse or else he might break the clips-ons or drive straight into something

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: I made it home (3stripes)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 3stripes »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Wrong WRONG WRONG. The reverse or else he might break the clips-ons or drive straight into something
</TD></TR></TABLE>

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh and welcome back

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: I made it home (JonnyRocket)

Thanks for your service and we are all glad you made it back. I hope adjusting back to "the states" will go smooth for you. Have fun riding your RC and have a couple of cold ones!!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
WELCOME HOME buddy!! get out and enjoy yourself, you earned it for sure.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

thank you for all you've done.
welcome home.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.