Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two. I can either overnight them (buyer pays for shipping), or have with me on Friday morning @ the track. I'm only asking for the 25.00 each that they cost me.... Good luck to everyone else going. Any word on a Speedzilla meetup?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
not tryin to hijack the thread but I have 1 grandstand tik for the weekend. My buddy has them with him and he has already left for Cali. I will be joining them later in the week...if interested we can figure out a plan

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: (TBONE)

I still do...

I actually have 3. If everyone feels better doing it in person and not trusting the post office with such little time left, I can have them at the track on Friday morning and we can exchange money for tickets then.... I'll email you contact info...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: I have two LS paddoc passes available. (996pilot)

Tickets have been claimed. I wish I'd known so many people wanted them, I'd have posted them on Ebay, so i wouldn't have to turn anyone down. Sorry guys/gals....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: I have two LS paddoc passes available. (04749s)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 04749s »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
</TD></TR></TABLE>

How do think I feel. I IMed earlier and poster three minutes later after the announcement they were still available.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: I have two LS paddoc passes available. (Phil 998)

Ease up, guys.

First, this was not the only board he posted them on. So even if you were the first one here that didn't guarantee you were the first to contact him.

Second, I think it's very cool he is selling them for face value while other people are scalping them for rediculus money.

He obviously wasn't quite prepared for this kind of response but did the right thing by selling them to the first person who contacted him across both boards.

Because he was being straight up about it I'm going to give him the opportunity to buy my spare set of Turn 11 grandstand seats for both days (for face value, of course) if he needs them.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: I have two LS paddoc passes available. (g-man)

that's very true .. but at least a few updates would have been nice , as to let the
members here know what was going on ... granted he was probably getting a shit load of messages

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: I have two LS paddoc passes available. (04749s)

Edwin sent me an email to my house. I don't know if I have them or not, it just said we can discuss it. There is some hope I guess.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

Hey guys. I'm trully sorry for the mix up. First, I as was stated, I wasn't thinking of the bombardment of replys I got. I chose to do what I thought was fair, and give them to the 1st person who contacted me. I know a few of you guys tried, but it didn't work out. I wasn't able to log onto my yahoo account from work, and IM are not something I frequent on this board. Now I will. I feel bad guys. This wasn't about making money or playing around.
I even noticed that a few were online and I sent out my work-email and phone number. My opologies to the rest of you guys, but the 1st to make contact with me got them. I still hope to meet some of you there.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

Edwin, please check the HSN thread or IM.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 996pilot »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Hey guys. I'm trully sorry for the mix up. First, I as was stated, I wasn't thinking of the bombardment of replys I got. I chose to do what I thought was fair, and give them to the 1st person who contacted me. I know a few of you guys tried, but it didn't work out. I wasn't able to log onto my yahoo account from work, and IM are not something I frequent on this board. Now I will. I feel bad guys. This wasn't about making money or playing around.
I even noticed that a few were online and I sent out my work-email and phone number. My opologies to the rest of you guys, but the 1st to make contact with me got them. I still hope to meet some of you there. </TD></TR></TABLE>

The way I see it, it's all good. It's a mad scramble out there right now, and when you post that you either have, or need tickets, you get responses all over the place, and a lot of them cross each other. You do what you have to do...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re: I have two LS paddoc passes available. (AZ Scott)

Picked up the passes from 996Pilot today. Once again a big
to him for letting them go for face value.

Since I really only needed one I'll be giving the other one to 998 Phil.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts