Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
silent owner, contributig members vote, all choices made by poll. the forum would be run by whomever wins the vote, that's pretty much it, I have no desire to push my values or agenda on anyone, clearly that would never fly, this place is what it is, and it could grow into something more. wrote Dave a message, weigh in. all I would say is someone admining this place who is ban happy will force a single mentality to the front, and end up isolating the forum in the long run. probably emphatic no, just remembr if I buy the place things would be done openly, democratically, that's it.

parallel twins forever

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like this place because the different people can still be here. even if am not in with the core members, I still speak for the majority of people that post when I say the diversity of this place is what makes it a cool forum. I I don't own it, whatever, what I say is still the truth. maybe someone else already bought it.

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
In keeping with my long standing tradition......................

FOOK YOU! :woot:

(I'm always the first one to tell the new boss to F.O..................)

Semper Fi! :rockon

-Rocky-

PS. Best of luck to whoever takes over, must be like hearding cats.......

·
2,737 Posts
To the esteemed Mr. Huff:
We understand that ban happy is a bad trait. BUT, maybe we can neuter sprinkler boy but Lawrence has to be toast.

See? I capitulated. Mkay?

edit: Maybe gag also.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm all about whatever works best, I figure allowing core members to move shit forward is common sense. no need to overcomplicate shit.

I understand many people would object, but for me it's a business decision. I make good money, I run 2 businesses, and I don't do stupid shit when it comes to making money. an example would be to buy this place and turn it into a bunch of annoying ads, or try to force it to be something it's not. buying it and moving it forward seems like a decent idea though.

·
Panigaliscious
9,103 Posts
If MrGerm buys this place, I'll miss you guys!:woot:
If the Waterboy were to end up with control there would be members whose entire series of posts, thousands of them in some cases, would be systematically deleted.

Stalin used a similar technique for his high-profile enemies. Have them shot, then airbrushed out of state pictures, even standing next to Stalin himself in some pictures. It is like they never existed.

·
...clink...!
1,725 Posts
I want this forum left alone...
Another owner would only screw it up and ban people needlessly.
That's what makes this moto-place so unique.
Nine years now for me and I still laff at the banter. Especially the funny stuff re the v4 based engine discussions with Larry, MrGrn, etc...too funny !:clapper

Great arguments over at the war room also.

·
2,737 Posts
Clink to nero. Indeed it is fun to beat on marge and the narcissism of the apostle of architecture.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts