Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: I had some artwork commissioned....what do you think of the result? (Eguy30)

Wow. The portrait of the red 'x' looks exactly like the original photo!

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. You have to have the photos hosted on line to post them...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: I had some artwork commissioned....what do you think of the result? (AZ Scott)

Modified by Eguy30 at 6:47 PM 2/26/2005

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: I had some artwork commissioned....what do you think of the result? (Eguy30)

I think the artist should include the background so the drawing looks more realistic

if you still have problems try this

http://imageshack.us/

post the Direct link to image

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: I had some artwork commissioned....what do you think of the result? (Giannis)

Thanks Giannis!!
You are a gentleman...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well, it looks like you, and it looks like an RC51, but the proprotions on the bike are a bit twisted to the eye....like the tail section it's bent....that's just my anal retentive eye though, other than that it looks good.
you asked!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Nice piece, stencil? For something that has sentimental value, I would have suggested using acid-free matting & UV-coated glass. As a former picture-framer, these 2 items play the biggest part in perserving any artwork over time.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: I had some artwork commissioned....what do you think of the result? (Ace)

Ace, the portrait was done in chalk. (The artist also works with oil paints, watercolours, etc...etc...)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts