·
Registered
757 Posts
I must hate you now :D Nice purchase :clapper

·
Premium Member
6,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. 9,100 miles so that averages out to 1,010 miles per year since 2002. That's NOTHING!

This bike's got nothing but the pipe. No jetting, no flushmounts, no nothing! It's like a bought a new bike.

But I gotta tell you, this thing is BUSA HEAVY. lol It was tough pushing it into my driveway since it's slightly uphill. doh!

Now I gotta find as much info as I can regarding suspension settings. Also, the rear felt loooooowwww. I can feel a ride height adjustment coming soon. :cool:

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
Amazing how that bike has stood the tests of time. It still looks great, even better than some current models, today.

An RC51 and a ZX7 would be such a perfect pairing for me. Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
6,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Amazing how that bike has stood the tests of time. It still looks great, even better than some current models, today.

An RC51 and a ZX7 would be such a perfect pairing for me. Enjoy!
To me, it rivals the MV in style points. :twocents Not the prettiest by any means, but when you look at it, you know right away that you're looking at something different.

·
Premium Member
6,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I know of a ZX-7R track bike for sale with about 15K miles on it for about $1,800. If anyone's interested I'll forward the gentleman's email. I think it's a 97 or a 99.

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Nice one! Now ya gotta score a Russell replica lid! :rockon

Semper Fi! :rockon

-Rocky-

·
lidzduc.blogspot.com
3,578 Posts

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Zx-7r

Where did you find that?!
Thanks guys. 9,100 miles so that averages out to 1,010 miles per year since 2002. That's NOTHING!

This bike's got nothing but the pipe. No jetting, no flushmounts, no nothing! It's like a bought a new bike.

But I gotta tell you, this thing is BUSA HEAVY. lol It was tough pushing it into my driveway since it's slightly uphill. doh!

Now I gotta find as much info as I can regarding suspension settings. Also, the rear felt loooooowwww. I can feel a ride height adjustment coming soon. :cool:

1 - 20 of 61 Posts