Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought it and went the 10 minutes from where I picked it up to a mates place and lowsided in his driveway. After I picked it up and let him have a go he almost highsided it in his driveway. Here are a few pics of the bike.

Ok, so it's not a real GSX-R but it is still fun...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: I bought a new GSX-R1000 and lowsided in a friends driveway 10 minutes later. (Bucko)

squid

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: I bought a new GSX-R1000 and lowsided in a friends drivewa ... (3stripes)

You'll notice in the first shot it has two front indicators, but by the time the second photo was taken the left on is gone. I put the crash cage on it to stop any more major damage. I still managed to crash it good with it on there though.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: I bought a new GSX-R1000 and lowsided in a friends driveway 10 minutes later. (Bucko)

Where did you get that?
Do they come in any other bikes??

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: I bought a new GSX-R1000 and lowsided in a friends driveway 10 minutes later. (E-Man)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by E-Man »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Where did you get that?
Do they come in any other bikes??</TD></TR></TABLE>

I got it at Toys R Us here in Oz. I don't know if it comes in other bikes or not as it was the only one in the shop. There was a web address on the box and bike, but it doesn't even have this bike on the site, let alone any others. It cost me AU$250 for it. Came with all the batteries and the charger. I think it is JC toys who makes it, but I can't remember. If I wasn't at work I would have a look.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Thanks, Thats where I got my RC51 electric minimotorcycle! I'm heading to Toys R Us after work to see if its available here in the USA!!!!!!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: I bought a new GSX-R1000 and lowsided in a friends driveway 10 minutes later. (E-Man)

My friend had told me about it and I almost didn't see it because I was looking for a smaller box. It is in a huge white box with clear plastic on the front. The box is about 1 foot high by 2 feet long at least.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

They sell them at Circuit City also.

Paul

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

all that horsepower and new tires - you just got to be careful

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by E-Man »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Where did you get that?
Do they come in any other bikes??</TD></TR></TABLE>

They are made by Tyco - they are pretty cool looking toys. I have had my eyes on one at the dealer's near me. About $100 US.

So far, I have only seen the Suzuki GSX-R 1000, in yellow.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: I bought a new GSX-R1000 and lowsided in a friends driveway ... (spezjag)

Saw those at Toys-R-Us just before Christmas and almost bought my son one. How fast do they go?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: I bought a new GSX-R1000 and lowsided in a friends driveway ... (CaliDuc)

When you use the turbo button on the remote it gets along fairly well. I don't know how many MPH but it goes almost as fast as an R/C car powered by a standard 540 motor.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: I bought a new GSX-R1000 and lowsided in a friends driveway ... (Bucko)

Saw them here at CC and boy was it tempting to get a GIxxer also

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by CaliDuc »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">. . . and almost bought my son one. How fast do they go? </TD></TR></TABLE>

Ah, the old "I bought it for my son - not for me" trick. Would your son (or wife) fall for that one?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: I bought a new GSX-R1000 and lowsided in a friends driveway ... (spezjag)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by spezjag »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Ah, the old "I bought it for my son - not for me" trick. Would your son (or wife) fall for that one?
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Damn you guys are sharp. I keep trying to convince my sons how much fun it would be, but they're not buying into it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

I picked up an R/C motorcycle off ebay for $65. The thing is pretty fast and turns hard.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: I bought a new GSX-R1000 and lowsided in a friends driveway ... (TnDuc)

That's the smartest "Gixxer" rider I've ever seen.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

Is that really a can of Jim Beam coke I see?

where's the pork rinds to go with it?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts