Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not being able to leave well enough alone, we decided to make the track for next weekends Supermoto race in Odessa, MO even longer. Three pavement turns, one utilizing the high bank of the speedway have been added. Also added was a sand section. The track is now close to 1 mile long with the fastest lap clocked yesterday at 1:46. Amateurs are turning between 2:00 and 2:30.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: I-70 Speedway Update... Final Layout... (chriscap)

Holy big lap times batman, thats some track set-up. How long are the heats & races gonna be 2 lap heats & 3 lap main? But seriously that looks like a blast to ride, I"m doing everything I can to be there.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: I-70 Speedway Update... Final Layout... (cartech)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by cartech »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">How long are the heats & races gonna be 2 lap heats & 3 lap main?</TD></TR></TABLE>

6 lap heats, 10 lap mains.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

This is gonna be a blast...
I'm guessing that Road America gearing is gonna be fine.....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: I-70 Speedway Update... Final Layout... (stlwalnut)

I think Springfield gearing will work better. Infield is tighter than it looks.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Can anyone give me directions to the track? I've checked & double checked I-70s web site and I can't find anything but It's off of I-70. Also the info I read said free camping, does anyone know if they have showers & bathrooms?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts