Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I had mentioned a while back a track opening up near Kansas City, MO. Well I just got back from the track and it's a go. As of now the only race on the schedule is July 24th. There will be a Pro Purse as well as all the normal amateur classes. By 2006 the plan is to run one Supermoto race per month.

Track details: Speedway is a 1/2 mile paved oval with a 30 degree banking. There is also an oval kart track in the infield as well as a brand new MX track outside. Location is Odessa, MO about 45 minutes east of downtown KC. They race cars every Saturday night during the summer.

The track itself will turn left just before first turn banking cut through pit row, followed by a chicane. Then a fast dirt straight, followed by a very fast dirt track style left hander. After that you'll go through whoops then a bowl turn. One big tabletop and then onto the infield parking lot, for 5 turns, another chicane onto pit lane. You'll run backwards up pit lane then do a 180 back onto the start straight.

There will be a track day this spring! I'll have more details soon.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: I-70 Speedway Supermoto Track (Toxic)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Toxic »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Does the track have a web site?</TD></TR></TABLE>
http://www.i70speedway.net/html/home_page.html

And it is RIGHT next to I-70, on the north side. You can't miss their sign from the interstate.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts