Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Any Reason???

Not sure why Ducati continues to put "partially" adjustable suspension on their bikes... the 696 Dark (Buell Blast) ok, but anything that you are saying is 2k less and alot like the 1100 needs to get grownup suspension INHO...

I like that DUC, but almost would have to go with the T3.

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
you don't see how Ducati can survive?

im willing to bet they sell 10 Monsters for every Triple.

id take the triple in a heartbeat...... except i would never buy these lower end bikes for a naked bike, id buy the big brother versions.
These bikes, specially the Ducati, are aimed at the newer rider or the commuter trying to look a little cooler than an FZ or something like that.

·
V4 CyclePath...
6,827 Posts
Wow... 3 legged horse versus Muhammad Ali... cool...

·
Registered
319 Posts
I put about 50 miles on a Street Triple R last month. I could easily have one over my Speed Triple (and certainly in place of the 599 if the money were there). Having had a '99 M900S, I can't imagine the Monster being better than the Street 3 at anything other than looking cool.

·
Registered
983 Posts
I was in the dealership, sitting on a street triple when their first 696 came in. I was instantly smitten. Looking back, I could have had a lot more bike for the money, I know, but there's just something intangible about owning that Duc. I chose beauty over brawn, but it's still a blast at Grattan. I can't imagine being able to throw anything around the same way I beat on that Monster!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts