Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
What I would give for that bike ! You can keep any other homo special . Simply brutal . Hearing the bike race , wide open , the metallic scream sounding like a turbofan jet at take-off , made me buy a '51 .:rockon

·
Premium Member
3,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
will try!
by the way,the swingarm is billeted from solid alloy(like the KR one's)
made from huge slabs of alloy

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
As usual from Simon, ALL KILLER! (no filler)
THANKS! :notworthy

Semper Fi! :rockon

-Rocky-

·
Registered
67 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey there Simon.
Happy New Year.
Any word from Ladybird?

Cheers.
Nothing much happens here this time of year!
again,finances for all involved are pretty grim,so will take a bit of gentle coaxing and prodding,but maybe about June I hope

Will not be an HRC replica as akra used hydroforming for a lot of the bending and too hard maybe to reproduce.

hopefully an Ethos full system replica,as I have one of those(ultra high mount,beautiful design)

I will keep you informed with the news,either good or bad.
But maybe in reality will need some real pre orders(maybe at least 10 to 15?)

so can help pay for the jigs etc as again I cannot ask too much of ladybird at the moment as its very tough going here in japan.

But will try my best,and since the RC45 system was made it can happen maybe!
I will see him this week(havent met for a while) and will prod and push again(hes a very careful guy,so doesnt rush into much-real pros are like that!)

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
Hey Simon,

do you know where I can get -02 size reusable brake line fittings like they ran on these bikes?

All the US brake mfg's only sell -03 and -04...

TIA,

Stunna

·
Premium Member
914 Posts
What is it on the left side just in front of the motor? It looks like some kind of air intake.

·
750 Posts
If you're referring to that white cone shaped piece that looks like a velocity stack, that's where the lifting device that picked up the front of the bike is inserted during a pit stop.
I'll see if can find a picture for you.
Cheers.

·
Premium Member
914 Posts
If you're referring to that white cone shaped piece that looks like a velocity stack, that's where the lifting device that picked up the front of the bike is inserted during a pit stop.
Cheers.
Yep the is was I was asking about, Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Cheers.
your friend still got that exhaust system?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts