Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Is Standing Behind You
522 Posts
I saw it this morning, and i had to rub one out quickly in anticipation....:D

Although there is the legitmacy question. And when someone's first thread is to flog off stuff, you have to wonder first...

I dont think i would hand over $$$ for any of that stuff especially with an ocean seperating us.

·
Registered
460 Posts
best part is yall's replys!

If you have to ask...

&

the HRC sticker...

Thanks for tht laugh!
There is probably a 1-2% chance that this guy is legit... Definately would leave that chance to someone in canada!

·
Registered
245 Posts
I have been a member here for a long time,
Trust me it is legitimate, can't say where all the parts came from but they have been showing up for the past few weeks.
Kinda cool to see all the stuff.
If any of you have any doubts just contact me
paul

·
Is Standing Behind You
522 Posts
best part is yall's replys!

If you have to ask...

&

the HRC sticker...

Thanks for tht laugh!
There is probably a 1-2% chance that this guy is legit... Definately would leave that chance to someone in canada!

I would have to get some extra street cred for a HRC sticker wouldnt i?

And from what a mate of a Ex GF who use to race in the 80's who once read an artical from Mick Doohan, it would add 2hp on the Dyno.

The additional weight of the sticker/s would be justified by aerodynamic design of said sticker.

CQTMIFOMC!

(Chuckling Quietly TO Myself In Front Of My Computer) :D

·
Is Standing Behind You
522 Posts

·
Is Standing Behind You
522 Posts
LOL, that's Alaska...

Oh Snap! Indeed it is. Never get on your laptop to try and look funny whilst drinking... FAIL

Ok Then how about.

THE FRENCH!?!?!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.