Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First time caller, long time lurker...

Finally checked the RC-51 off my bucket list with a recent purchase of a nice 04' NH Edition. It doesn't have the Woody / AMA decals and the PO told me that the original owner asked the dealer not install them (he only wanted the tank decal...thought the rest was a bit over-the-top), but I'm not sure if the decals were a dealer-installed thing or not. The bike is fairly mint, with no signs of crash damage, but how do I tell if the plastics have been replaced?

·
Registered
56 Posts
People did request the decals to not be installed. Some people kept the sheets of decals just in case. usually the knock off panels have jagged paint lines if you look closely. The factory panels should also have part number embosed on in the inside.

·
Registered
17 Posts
The Woody stickers came on my '04 , the only year that actually came with them , the others were given to me sealed in a plastic bag.

·
Registered
6 Posts
As pessoas solicitaram que as etiquetas não se instalassem. Algumas pessoas guardaram as folhas de etiquetas a título de prevenção. normalmente a pancada de listas denteou linhas de pintura se olhar estreitamente. As listas fabris também devem ter número de parte realçado em no interior.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts