Speedzilla Forums banner

21 - 40 of 73 Posts

·
Black Pearl Pilot
404 Posts
I think it must be LDH month here at speedzilla!:woot:

First the Hindle thing, Now this!:wtf

He is becoming kawasaki-like, Either your a diehard fan or you would like to kick him over in a parking lot!:woot:

I am a member of his site, and It does have alot of good, to the point info.

·
Registered
180 Posts
if you have ever been around mike..you would know his ass isn't tight.....

damn..somebody light a match :woot:

·
Registered
203 Posts
Something that wasn't mentioned is the absense of those advertising banners across the pages at rc51.org. That is potential income to help run the site which rc51.org does not have.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I am proud to say that I am a member there, and totally agree with the rules and philosophies of the site. Job well done LDH and company.

....and I do not own a RC51 and never have, I have a 1000RR and an 800SS.

·
Banned
2,204 Posts
You can do a Tech Talk Section on decking the heads on bikes with gear driven cams.

twisty said:
I dont pertickly don't care for Mike but since Iam a RC51 owner, Iam thinking of joining. Lack of certain technical things here have me considering joining. Plus deep down I know Mike whats to be friends:cool:

·
Panigaliscious
9,103 Posts
TXRC51fatboy said:
no the stupid questions are for here
What kind of mods do I have to do to get to 180 rwhp on my RC51?

I have a 2000 RC51 I'm selling, should I discount $1000 for the salvage title and start my Ebay auction at $8000 instead of $9000?

Which CF wheels are better, Dymag or BST?

You Ducati guys suck, why ride an overpriced, underpowered, unreliable POS like that?

I just bought a salvage title 2000 RC51 off of Ebay for $8000, how much can I expect it to appreciate in a couple of years? Isn't it a collector's item now that they are out of production?

·
Damn Asshat
3,615 Posts
What kind of mods do I have to do to get to 180 rwhp on my RC51? contact twisty he will deck your heads and a few other things

I have a 2000 RC51 I'm selling, should I discount $1000 for the salvage title and start my Ebay auction at $8000 instead of $9000? no you can easily find a stupid squid to pay 9k

Which CF wheels are better, Dymag or BST? get some of that cool CF tape and cover your wheels, noone will know the difference

You Ducati guys suck, why ride an overpriced, underpowered, unreliable POS like that? cant argue with this

I just bought a salvage title 2000 RC51 off of Ebay for $8000, how much can I expect it to appreciate in a couple of years? Isn't it a collector's item now that they are out of production? in 12 yrs it will be worth 15k

·
Registered
102 Posts
LDH said:
If you disconnect your battery cable & let it sit for a couple minutes the ECU will recalibrate to race only mode for your new Hindles & give you a top speed of 205mph
I can only wonder how it would do with Sato's on DK's dyno!
Maybe even outrun that fastest GSXR 1000 in the country you have :wacky

·
Once bitten twice shy...
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #40 (Edited)
Jami6989 said:
I believe he's a mod over there, so maybe he is taking it a little personal or coming off like he's the defender of the faith. But nevertheless, everything he said was true. Great site if you want to give 20 bucks, otherwise you can sponge from all the others who leak info from the site to the public or post their "friend's" questions over there. At the end of the day, it's a great site if you join or not.
I don't think Union really see's his post as a defensive one... and thats fine, but I don't think I'm the only one that read it that way, but moving right along.
Saying that he's a mod over there really puts some perspective into his replies. Thanks for pointing it out.

TXRC51fatboy said:
TXRC51fatboy
i would say if you have to post the rules on another site, and ask if this guy is serious. then you are probably not worthy and wont be welcomed there.

so keep your 20 bucks and go buy some new grips or maybe a few stickers.

like it has been said there a few tiomes, " RC owners are pricks, but rogue members are elitist pricks" and we like it that way
The rest of your post was pretty good and informative... and then we get to the above quote.

So you know everyone on the site, and you can sum up all the opinions that make up that arena? I doubt it.
I didn't ask if he was serious (although I do think he is serious about the business of RC's), so try to quote with a little more precision next time. You don't know me or what I to bring to any forum, and definitely can't speak for any one else except yourself.

woodman said:
Are'nt you sorry you asked?
No not really, I kinda knew that some one, or some people would take it personal. I touched on that inpart on the first thread. I asked a question that I wanted genuine answers to. I got more good info, and realistic answers than bad, and thats a good thing.

The vibe that I get from some is that they were never 'beginners' or never asked 'dumb' questions. But the fact is, that noone started off knowing it all, and everyone started somewhere. If you have never been a beginner at anything then you are a bigger man than I.
How about showing a little humility?

21 - 40 of 73 Posts