Speedzilla Forums banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Munky
532 Posts
Whatever happened to Start2fab? I was just a newbie when he and Robert were going at it! I really enjoyed those treads!

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Munky said:
Whatever happened to Start2fab? I was just a newbie when he and Robert were going at it! I really enjoyed those treads!
What are you talking about Ian, you still are a newbie. :p

·
RC51-less Member
6,675 Posts
Munky said:
Whatever happened to Start2fab?
Evolution..........

Many claims of sub-400 Lbs RC51s but no proof. Start2scab was one of them......

Gone but not forgotten.:rolleyes: The conversations were entertaining, though......

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
Thanks for the reply

I guess it's been months since I visited your page:( Yes,this is what I am after,Is there a feature to prevent the ohlins adjuster from pivoting if I mount it there. It hasn't happened yet but I do not like the Idea of mounting anything with one bolt (or is there a more suitable location)

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
An additional hole in the hangar perhaps

It's the aluminum peice that's mounted to the strap bolt. I've already flipped it over so it's further away from the can.I can send the peice to you as it's current location is ideal except for the single hole mount. The goal will be to get it excactly parellel to the can. With an added hole on the LH I could then articulate the mount to parellel and drill the aluminum for an m4 nut/bolt.

Ideally,a feature could be added to your part to recess the bracket and capture it.............Then the single strap bolt would be good.

-thanks-

Attachments

·
Premium Member
616 Posts
Rigor said:
Many claims of sub-400 Lbs RC51s but no proof. Start2scab was one of them......
What kind of proof are you looking for?

Bill and I weighed his SP2 at 367 lbs on two digital scales at Northwest Honda in Houston after uncrating it, adding fluids and fuel back to it and firing it up.

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
g-man said:

Bill and I weighed his SP2 at 367 lbs on two digital scales at Northwest Honda in Houston after uncrating it, adding fluids and fuel back to it and firing it up.
Gordon- I think Rigor was speaking just of Start2Fabs bike and claims. Not Thorsten...

PS-- Who owns Bill's old bike now?

·
RC51-less Member
6,675 Posts
g-man said:

I meant to type in 300 lbs, Gordon.:eek: Wasn't that what he (Start2fab) was claiming?

A Sub-300 lbs RC51?

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Rigor said:
I meant to type in 300 lbs, Gordon.:eek: Wasn't that what he (Start2fab) was claiming?

A Sub-300 lbs RC51?
No, it was 400. But w/ the stupid things he did, there was no way it was sub-400. Bascially it ended w/ about 5 different guys volunteering to weigh it and he wouldn't agree to having it weighed and he disappeared...

·
TOP GUN Instructor
5,717 Posts
367lbs! Awesome!

dhdrider said:
No, it was 400. But w/ the stupid things he did, there was no way it was sub-400. Bascially it ended w/ about 5 different guys volunteering to weigh it and he wouldn't agree to having it weighed and he disappeared...

This must have been before my time, as I don't remember these guys. So that brings me to my question, What were the stupid things he did? Or?

Hey g-man, hanging tuff
Gordon, did you get to ride Bills MC
Details,details?

What's going on with your build up? You've never replied to that question I've asked?
Oh, your keeping it on the down/low
PM me, I can keep a secret

Peace Jeff

·
TOP GUN Instructor
5,717 Posts
g-man......

EvilTwin-05 said:
620 lbs. here 420 for the RC and 200 lbs. of dick. Now if I can get some balls it ought be done.:woot:

Hey Troy, great lose of weight there, exhaust, rims, I think they say the Ohlins forks are lighter too? What else have you done?

I'll weight mine at lunch time today...

Peace Jeff

21 - 37 of 37 Posts