Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was always thinking about all the weight savings research thorston does and all that but never really thought about the total weight of one of his bikes done up with all his parts on it. What does thorstons rc weigh? is it on his site somewhere obvious that i cant see? Please let me know as I was just thinking it over lately...

Thanks,

Ben

·
Registered
601 Posts
e-mail him and ask?????

Or PM him from here.....:D

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i wasnet in the biz of bothering someone just to see what the weight of his bike is... I am sure hes got enough people chatting about... I was just curious if people knew

Thanks though for the info!

·
Registered
601 Posts
Well, I am sure he wouldn't be put out by answering you. He is a cool guy I have spoke to him a couple of times about various stuff.

But yeah I was sure that figure was on his site too.....

·
Anger managment patient
3,474 Posts
I believe Thorstens bike was 407. I say was because some time ago it was a steaming heap. I think he built a 999 to replace it.

·
Full Spectrum
2,532 Posts
Closer to 340lbs actually.

Mind you that number was from almost 2 years ago, and he has made changes since then.

·
Premium Member
616 Posts
After all the fees associated with getting it into the US and a bunch of race spares (extra bodywork spare mag wheels, etc), just a smidge over $31k (which included the cost of the brand new SP2).

1 - 20 of 37 Posts