Speedzilla Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
Not positive but I'm pretty sure we met up along Route 2 @ a gas station and went up through NH and VT before coming back to MA...it was a good 250-300 miler . Myself and 3 others left the group @ Stratton Mt and rode back the long way...others split off along the way also .

Mike or Bruce could probably add some more to the story...

·
Registered
837 Posts
Don't be so negative Old Timer;)...There might be more of us hanging around here than you think!

Belmont MA
Not being negative at all...I'd love to do that ride again...just this time it would have to be on my Harley...couldn't get the knees and wrists to comform to the RC anymore...:(

·
Registered
837 Posts
Love resurrecting old posts...just to see who's still around....so , who's still around ? :confused:

End of this season...did some good riding , both organized ( Veterans ride from Spencer , about 100 bikes ) and with a couple of buddies ( Newport , Narragansett , Mohawk Trail and a 6 state death march...;) )

Next years calendar is open...:cool:

·
Registered
837 Posts
Hey James...long time...did you get to the track this summer ? Good to hear you're coming back to street bikes...maybe we can get together next summer for a ride . The RC was a real joy to ride until my old knees and wrists gave up on me , at least I got 9 solid years out of it . Let's see if anyone else shows up here...

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm around and I still have my RC, though I haven't ridden that much on the street this season. Most of my seat time was spent on my race bike (R6). This was my first season racing in the Loudon Road Race Series up at NHMS. Looking forward to warmer weather.

--Matt
Salem, MA

·
Jenias Member
1,510 Posts
Hey James...long time...did you get to the track this summer ? Good to hear you're coming back to street bikes...maybe we can get together next summer for a ride . The RC was a real joy to ride until my old knees and wrists gave up on me , at least I got 9 solid years out of it . Let's see if anyone else shows up here...
Made a couple of races. My heart just wasn't into it this year after I missed the opening round. My wallet thanked me though.

I'd be down for a cruise if you could handle me on a Harley. Thats probably what I'll be parking in my garage early next year.

I'm around and I still have my RC, though I haven't ridden that much on the street this season. Most of my seat time was spent on my race bike (R6). This was my first season racing in the Loudon Road Race Series up at NHMS. Looking forward to warmer weather.

--Matt
Salem, MA
Whats your number? I've been racing up there for a few years now although not much last season due to my dog eating most of my race budget for the year. I'm #79 and when I'm there I can be found in the Computrack Garage.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Whats your number? I've been racing up there for a few years now although not much last season due to my dog eating most of my race budget for the year. I'm #79 and when I'm there I can be found in the Computrack Garage.
I'm #622 in garage 25. I hear ya, racing gets expensive. I'll keep an eye out for you in the upcoming rounds.

--Matt

·
Registered
837 Posts
I'd be down for a cruise if you could handle me on a Harley. Thats probably what I'll be parking in my garage early next year.
You'd fit right in with the guys I ride with...We use to bust balls about Harley's on ROGUE but , let's face it , they're just what the chiropractor ordered for rides over 30 miles now...:(

Been riding my FXSTS for 4 years now and it fits my needs , as an ' old timer '...( that was too easy ) ;)

21 - 31 of 31 Posts