Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey just wondering how many other RC riders are in the New England area? Moved back east last fall and I've sort of hibernated this winter after living out in AZ for 6 yrs but would be interested in planning some fun rides...maybe sunday mornings? Are there any group rides already happening?

Cheers,
Boz

·
Registered
837 Posts
A few years ago, a group of us on here went for a few rides. If memory serves, there was about 15 RC's. I'll see if I can dig up the photos.
Just to dig up an old post...More than a ' few ' years ago...try about 7 or 8...time flies :D

Oh , and btw...the Yankees are the shit , as they say in the standings...:p

·
Registered
735 Posts
I'll be in VT from July 18th through the 30th or so, and will be towing my RC51 back with me to sample some of that tasty black ribbon in the Adirondack State Park.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
wow I forgot I started this thread over 4 yrs ago, time is definitely flying by :(

Nice to know there are quite a few RC's in the area and I know I've seen a bunch on the roads. Would anyone be interested in doing a group ride in the next few weeks before the snow flies?

·
Registered
118 Posts
wow I forgot I started this thread over 4 yrs ago, time is definitely flying by :(

Nice to know there are quite a few RC's in the area and I know I've seen a bunch on the roads. Would anyone be interested in doing a group ride in the next few weeks before the snow flies?
I'd be down. Post it up

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Today and tomorrow would have been perfect, I think it's going to hit 80+ on wed. As soon as I get my new pipes & the tank painted my RC will be ready to go!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the photo Oldtimer, that is just an amazing picture, even better if I could witness it in person :cool:

·
Registered
837 Posts
Not only a great picture but it was a great ride...no squids , no wheelies...and the sound of all those v-twins was REALLY something to hear . Being a Harley guy , that was hard to say...the Harleys are , obviously , loud and obnoxious , while the 51's were deep and rumbling . I doubt that ride could ever happen again...:(

BTW , here's another view...

Attachments

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sadly it's probably true not being able to duplicate a ride like that, but I bet it could get close, all you need is a lot of RC owners willing to commit to a time & place.

Where did that ride originate and where did you go?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts