Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What is the top speed of your RC51?How do you set up the polls?

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Is it me or does it seem to seem of a troll? Remember those?? Do I have to say Ce ce ce scorched???:woot:

but ok I'll bite..............................................
.Fast enough to get chicks:woot:

·
Member #5686
997 Posts
GPS verified 283km/h or just under 175mph. Clapped out in 6th on a light downhill.

·
Registered
150 Posts
3stripes said:
Is it me or does it seem to seem of a troll? Remember those?? Do I have to say Ce ce ce scorched???:woot:

but ok I'll bite..............................................
.Fast enough to get chicks:woot:
Or catch stray dog's :wtf

·
Registered
3 Posts
04 51 171 read stock gearing w/all mods slip ons pc111 etc. down hill did not eye tach t n road was coming up very fast still had a little more in it.(if speedo is correct but i believe it could be 3 to 5 mph less than your true speed).

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
twotone said:
Or catch stray dog's :wtf
I was going to stated so but being that we have so many new members...I figured I spare them the dog/cat;) jokes for now:woot:

but yeah..it's fast enough for *****,deers, and my fav wild turkeys:D

·
Registered
16 Posts
I think that my RC will go over 150mph. However I have no direct knowledge that it will achieve that speed. If my hand is on the throttle, it will be unlikely to see the other side of 120 on a track. Of course, on the freeway, I never exceed 65 and on the street I always ride at the posted speed limit.

·
'51 Freak
164 Posts
171 indicated at Fontana's banked straight-away.... I question the accuracy but no doubt it was haulin ass!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts