Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought an 05 RC51 and it has the older style Hotbodies undertail that uses the stock tail lights. Well the previous owner just did without rear signals. But one of his buddies gave him an integrator that came from hot bodies and never installed it. Well I tried putting it on but no instructions???
It has a diagram on the unit itself and it just isn't very thorough. One side has 2 wires and they are marked rear rear brake left & right. Other side has 3 wires and they are marked right signal, brake & left signal. Well I have tried several things but no luck. Anybody have one and maybe still have the instructions? Or have any suggestions ??
THANKS HOOVY

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Mark

Any help would be great. If I can't get it working I guess I will have to break down and buy one of those ones on ebay. I wanted to put that $$ towards other parts. I really like the clean look of the older undertail with the stock lights. I know I can get the ones on ebay that are stock looking and have the led's built in, but $60 man just for a light????
Anyway thanks again!! HOOVY
:notworthy :notworthy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts