Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Hopkins Re-Signs With Suzuki (hubert)

Hopper needs to get on a different bike. I think he'd be better off on a Satellite Honda. But if Suzuki is paying him well and has been loyal to him, I guess that matters more. Hell, we've all seen Honda diss so many riders it's ridiculous.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Hopkins Re-Signs With Suzuki (Turbo329)

He's been on the Suzuki three years now? I hope they get it sorted, the guy's really fast and needs a good bike; at least he's not getting repeatedly injured like McCoy and he is still young. Word round the campfire is he's getting paid a lot of money to stay at Suzuki as well, which, you can't blame the guy for..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Hopkins Re-Signs With Suzuki (hubert)

Lets see 5 million dollars(for sake of arguement) or a Moto GP Title. I think I would take the title. Money ain't everything and Rossi and those champions before him show you can have both.

If I was God I think I would send Hopper the folowing message:
HOPPER GET ON A REAL BIKE BEFORE YOU ARE TO OLD AND BROKEN SO WE CAN SEE IF YOU REALLY ARE AS FAST AS EVERY ONE THINGS YOU ARE!!!!

·
Registered
377 Posts
Absolutely... he is indeed takin' in some BIG bucks now... and I agree, he deserves it. Besides, it would take a top shelf ride to even hope to compete with Rossi. Hopper's two-year deal is short enough to get out of and get a better ride by the time Rossi retires... and he'll only be 24 years old.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Nakano is staying with the kwak right? man I really wanna see him winning races too, him and hopper are the underdogs imo

1 - 8 of 8 Posts