Speedzilla Forums banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Good afternoon, I have checked but there is only a few bolts/ screws etc. To make payment by PayPal please use [email protected]. If you can put the U.K. delivery address on the payment as well as a U.K. telephone number would be great. Regards Karl

Regards Karl
Yes I think there are other small parts. I’ll try and photograph them together this afternoon. Regards Karl
[/QUOTE

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi, thank you. I understand the parts.
As mentioned earlier, please give me images of the two STD pistons.
I want to check each condition.
Regards.TF

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Hi, thank you. I understand the parts.
As mentioned earlier, please give me images of the two STD pistons.
I want to check each condition.
Regards.TF
Good afternoon, as requested pictures of pistons. Rings and pins also in original boxes/packets. Regards Karl

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Thank you. The condition is very good!
First, the UK shipping destinations are: Verification please.
If misspell the name, your luggage will not reach me, so please be precise.
If this doesn't seem to be a problem, I will send it by Paypal.

Name: TOSHIFUMI JPJAJRMH
Unit 13 Ashford Business Center, 166 Feltham Road, Ashford, Middlesex, TW15 1YQ,
United Kingdom
Tel: 01784 258894

Regards.TF

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Thank you. The condition is very good!
First, the UK shipping destinations are: Verification please.
If misspell the name, your luggage will not reach me, so please be precise.
If this doesn't seem to be a problem, I will send it by Paypal.

Unit 13 Ashford Business Center, 166 Feltham Road, Ashford, Middlesex, TW15 1YQ,
United Kingdom

Regards.TF
Thank you. Yes I can send it to this address for you. I will copy the address you have sent me. Is there a company name to put on the address. If you can make payment to supplyservice[email protected]. When you make the payment please put the delivery address on the PayPal payment as I can only deliver to the address on the payment. Regards Karl

·
Registered
20 Posts
Thank you for confirmation.
Since the PAYPAL account is in Japan, PAYPAL can only create delivery destinations in Japan.
The shipping address at the time of payment cannot be in the United Kingdom. what should I do?
Regards.TF

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Thank you for confirmation.
Since the PAYPAL account is in Japan, PAYPAL can only create delivery destinations in Japan.
The shipping address at the time of payment cannot be in the United Kingdom. what should I do?
Regards.TF
It should allow you to change it so you can add a new address. If not we will have to go with it. Is there a company name I have to put on the parcel. Regards Karl

·
Registered
20 Posts
The paypal FAQ states that users can only set shipping addresses in the country in which they have an account on paypal's system.
Of course, I can only pay with paypal, but the delivery will be Ashford mentioned above and the name will be TOSHIFUMI JP JAJRMH.
*Since it is a rule of the delivery company, it will not arrive in other descriptions.

If you cannot send it to this delivery address, you will have to send it directly to my Japan address.....
Regards.TF

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
The paypal FAQ states that users can only set shipping addresses in the country in which they have an account on paypal's system.
Of course, I can only pay with paypal, but the delivery will be Ashford mentioned above and the name will be TOSHIFUMI JP JAJRMH.
*Since it is a rule of the delivery company, it will not arrive in other descriptions.

If you cannot send it to this delivery address, you will have to send it directly to my Japan address.....
Regards.TF
Ok I can send it to the Ashford address for you. If you can arrange payment I can get this packed up and sent on Monday/Tuesday for you. Regards Karl

·
Registered
20 Posts
Thankyou.
Confirmation just in case. Is it okay to choose "Paying for an item or service" instead of between individuals?
Regards.TF

·
Registered
20 Posts
OK. Thank you. I sent the money as an individual. please confirm.
I will list the shipping address again.
Please let me know as soon as the tracking number is decided.

United Kingdom

Regards.TF

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Thankyou.
Confirmation just in case. Is it okay to choose "Paying for an item or service" instead of between individuals?
Regards.TF
Yes payment all received thank you. Once I have the tracking number I will let you know. Thank you. Karl

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
OK. Thank you. I sent the money as an individual. please confirm.
I will list the shipping address again.
Please let me know as soon as the tracking number is decided.

United Kingdom

Regards.TF
Good afternoon Toshifumi, your parcel is being collected tomorrow by UPS. Tracking number 1ZE46W946891508250 and can be tracked at www.ups.com/tracking. Should arrive Thursday/Friday. Regards Karl

·
Registered
20 Posts
hi, The package arrived safely at the UK warehouse. Thank you!
I will contact you later when it arrives at me.
Regards. TF

21 - 39 of 39 Posts